Chapter 13

🌱

The obligation of husband and wife his face...

Lu Beichen grabbed her hands directly, put them on top of her head, and kissed her lips down to her chest.

She feel the ups and downs of her emotion.

At first Lin Xi resisted, but Lu Beichen was so strong, his strength was too great, she didn't even have the time to run but was again caught by him.

She was so confused and infatuated by his kiss, and so didn't have any strength to resist.

Is this really his first time? Why does she think he is a master of love. Kissing all of her sensitive parts, she only keeps a low moan of shame.

Lin Xi didn't know who she was anymore, why her body would have such a big reaction, she could not control her self anymore and everything was blurred right now.

The sweat beads on their neck..

The low moans from the couple ignited inside the room...

However, when he had to make the last step, Lin Xi was so scared. The pain he caused to her last time has not recovered yet.

"No, you hurt me last time..." Lin Xi said with a small voice.

"No, I will gentle..."

"No, my body is not completely healed yet." Lin Xi pleaded.

Lu Beichen really regretted why he didn't control his rouge self in their first intimate moment which hurt her, and now he was regreting it.

Looking at the slender figure beneath him, he could only sigh.

Once again, he held her lips fiercely before he got up from bed and rushed into the bathroom.

And when Lu Beichen came out of the shower, his little wife was already asleep.

Lu Beichen smiled bitterly~

But Lu Beichen had no choice but to cover her with a quilt, and then lay down beside her to sleep with his arms around her.

A soft kiss, "Good night~" printed on her forehead.

Lin Xi woke up, the place next to her was empty. It seems that Lu Beichen already gone to work.

This man has always been like this, no matter how late he sleeps, he always wakes up at five o'clock every day. For so many years, he has developed a habit,

And after she washed herself up, she went downstairs.

Auntie Rong said, "Young Madam, Young Master went out early in the morning, and told me not to wake you up. The breakfast is ready. Come and eat. He also said he will come back for dinner in the evening."

Come back for dinner. By the way, she can cook dinner for him, so when he's happy maybe he will take her to the engagement party!?

Yes, she'll do it~

"Well, Auntie Rong, please tell the kitchen that they don't need to prepare dinner tonight."

" Young Mistress is going to eat out with Young Master?"

"No, I plan to cook for him, but, Auntie Rong, I have never cook before so Auntie Rong, you have to teach me."

While talking, her eyes were sparkling. The servants next to her saw that their Mistress was really getting more and more beautiful, like a fairy, no wonder Young Master liked her.

And this afternoon, Auntie Rong was teaching Lin Xi to cook steak. She heard that Lu Beichen prefers western food, and steak is relatively simple, so Lin Xi decided cook it instead.

but

"Auntie Rong, are you sure that steak is easy to cook."

"Ah, Auntie Rong, it's on fire, it's overcooked, the steak looks ugly."

Throughout the afternoon, the maids circled Lin Xi, saying that they're helping her cook rather than help her clean up the mess.

If Lin Xi were alone in the kitchen, the kitchen will probably burnt.

Although she was busy for a while, Lin Xi could only cook charred steaks. She couldn't bear to eat the taste.

At this time, Lu Beichen is back...