Chapter 27

"Tianyu? Are you talking about Tianyu Media?"

"Lin Xi, you also know Tianyu Media? I heard that there is a new drama called 'Three Lives, Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossom" recently to be film. And they are recruiting a supporting actors. I am wondering if I can try it on. Ah.. my idol Mo Ting is going to play the leading role of Ye Hua, wow! Ahaha, he's so handsome~ Maybe I can be friends with him."

Hearing what Yichen said, Lin Xi couldn't help but roll her eyes, "Yichen, aren't you going for an interview? Why do I think that you're going there just to find a handsome guy?"

"Haha! Of course, the main reason is to make money. Looking for a handsome guy is only my supplement, if I saw one I felt motivated. If I'm lucky enough to see my male god there, it would be really great."

"Hehe, okay okay~ where will we meet?"

"Just on **** street, lets meet in a new cafe 'Warm Time' there."

"Okay, see you later, bye"

"Bye~"

After hanging up the phone, Lin Xi quickly washed herself, then hurriedly finished her breakfast and went out.

When she arrived at the Warm Time Cafe, she saw Yang Yichen leisurely drinking coffee. Lin Xi saw Yang Yichen for the first time and she thinks that they might get along well.

Lin Xi would be very grateful to the people who were good to the original owner and Yichen was one of that.

Yang Yichen was originally that kind of careless girl with a likable character. So Lin Xi think that it's not hard to get along with her.

Lin Xi walked to the opposite side of Yang Yichen and sat down. Yang Yichen, who was playing with her phone, saw a strange beautiful woman sitting opposite her. Looking at the beautiful woman, Yichen thought that this woman was an idiot, can't she see that the chair was already reserved.

Carefully scrutinizing the woman, ahh, no, why is this woman so familiar! Damn it! Lin Xi...

Yang Yichen almost jumped up excitedly, "You, you, you..., you are Lin Xi, how come you suddenly become so...beautiful, you went to have a plastic surgery?" as she said, Yang Yichen pinched her arm, as if she's waking herself up from a dream.

"You damn girl, this young lady here is naturally beautiful." Lin Xi said, and cast a big wink at Yang Yichen.

Damn it! "Hahha, Lin Xi, if you are seen by Ye Xiaomeng and others like this, they must be so angry, they must be so angry that they dare not to say anything and eat their own mouth instead."

Ye Xiaomeng is a former classmate of Lin Xi and Yang Yichen. She was beautiful, so she was selected as the school Belle of their University, but her family was not as wealthy as Lin Xi's family. She was jealous when she found out that an ugly duckling like Lin Xi was the young lady of Lin family.

Ye Xiaomeng found out the identity of Lin Xi as being an illegitimate daughter of Lin's, coupled with Lin Xi's "amazing" dress, and arrogant character. Lin Xi really has a "good" reputation in her school, A lot of students mocked her and disgusted by her and their leader is of course, Ye Xiaomeng.

But fortunately, with Yang Yichen's company, Lin Xi's life in University was still pretty good.

"Okay, let's not talk about it, isn't you're going to the interview."

Speaking of this, Yang Yichen suddenly felt nervous....

"Lin Xi, I'm still a little nervous. Why don't you go with me. By the way, you are so beautiful now, you can definitely attend the interview too."

"I?"

"Yeah, we just Graduated. Don't you want to find a job? Although let's just say that you are very lucky to marry the national husband Lu Beichen as he has a lot of money and it's alright even if you don't work, but it's also good to have a job to relieve your boredom. So, let's go, let's go together, Ok~"

Lin Xi also thinks about it. Although she's married to Lu Beichen, she doesn't want to be a wife who does nothing. Maybe it's good to find and have a job too.

"Ok~"

"Really? Yess!" Yichen said excitedly.

Lin Xi was also very happy to see Yang Yichen happy.

The two of them happily chatted and accompany each other while enjoying their coffee and relaxing atmosphere.