Chapter 20

🌱

Soon, in the evening, the engagement banquet began,

The Mu and Yin Family was one of the wealthiest and well known family in City D, so the whole party was very grand, and everyone who attended was also from upper class and has great reputations in the country.

At this time, Mu Mo was holding Yin Yejing's arm shyly and intimately, as if they hadn't seen each other for a long time.

Mu Mo raised her head proudly, this is the first time she became the center of attention, everyone was focused on her,

For so many years, she has been oppressed by Mu Feifei, she looks inferior to her, to her studies, even playing a piano. She was only Mu Feifei's shadow. She was always the center of attention, if she appears everyone's attention was on her and she-she would only hide in the dark... no one payed attention to her, if Mu Feifei was present no one even wanted to give her a single glance.

What's even worse is that she became the heiress,

When she complained, her Dad would only said that it was an agreement with that bitch's mother who died...

Haha, Mu Feifei shouldn't exist in this world, but luckily, that bitch was now dead. She is now the only eldest daughter of the Mu Family and the future heiress of Mu Shi.

She only needs to marry Yin Yejing. If they got married, she'll become the young lady of the Yin family, she will own all the properties of the Mu family and even the Yin family.

Thinking of this, Mu Mo laughed unscrupulously, but the expression was very fake, the people who saw her laughing would only think that she was happy because of the occasion.

Heh, elder sister, your beloved dad thought you killed yourself, and so gave the position of heir to me. Your fiance is now my fiance, oh, the only one who laughed at the end was me.

Mu Mo raised her head proudly, like a phoenix showing off her wings.

At this time, Mu Mo's father Mu Zhenghua was chatting with Yin Yejing's father Yin Tiansong. The two scheming men were calculating how to maximize the benefits from this marriage. Mu Zhenghua, doesn't seem to show the grief of losing his daughter, Mu Feifei.

At this moment, someone at the gate suddenly shouted "President Lu, arrived."

"My God, Lu Beichen, I heard that he doesn't want to participate in this kind of gathering, why did he came today?"

"Is that Lu Beichen in City A? It seems that today is my lucky day, I can finally see Lu Beichen."

Mu Zhenghua and Mu Mo were really happy when they heard this. Mu Zhenghua thought that if they could hold the thigh of the Lu family, then the Mu family's position in the upper class would be better, on the other hand Mu Mo was thinking about hooking up with Lu Beichen, being Mrs. Lu is much more noble than Mrs. Yin, who wouldn't want to climb higher?

Thinking of this, Mu Mo expressed her thoughts unscrupulously. And all of this was seen by Yin Yejing next to her, huh~

Amidst everyones discussion, Lu Beichen walked into the venue with a beautiful woman...

Everyone seemed to be shocked by Lu Beichen's kingly appearance, and was walking like an emperor. This made the few businessmen who wanted to come and strike up a conversation with them afraid.

What's even more shocking is that there is a beautiful woman next to him. Isn't Lu Beichen not close to women? Why did he suddenly brought a woman with him today.

She's so charming, stunning, like an angel descending to the earth, even with a king like Lu Beichen beside her, her temperament is not lacking at all.

Of course, Mu Mo also saw such a scene. First, he was amazed by Lu Beichen's king-like temperament. Even if he was too far away, she could clearly see his handsome and stunning silhouette.

She had never seen such a handsome man before...