Chapter 29

Lin Xi...? No, Impossible~

A few months ago, she was still the soil bun in a pink princess dress and heavy make-up. How come she became so beautiful in just a short time?

At this moment, it's Lin Xi's turn for the interview,

"Next, Lin Xi~"

Ye Xiaomeng finally realized that she was really Lin Xi until the crew called her name.

Because Ye Xiaomeng was pretty and also her family has also some influence, she was selected as a school girl as soon as she transferred to school. She was supported by many people. Both boys and girls pursued her.

This made her feel an immense sense of honor, and even more proudly looked down on others.

However, that Lin Xi actually dare to robbed her of the position of the school flower in public, like what... look at her appearance. Although Lin Xi was the only daughter of the Lin family, she was an illegitimate daughter. The most important thing was that she dared to compete with her. What am I to her, a joke? Tsk, just look at her appearance, everyone would feel disgusted if they saw Lin Xi's face.

Yes, Lin Xi was like that at the time, whoever thought of her would think of the word "joke".

It is also because of this that she targeted Lin Xi, she publicized Lin Xi's identity as an illegitimate daughter, and always mocked her amazing dressing taste, which also led to Lin Xi being targeted at school everywhere, and her status in the school became more and more trash.

But, now, looking at Lin Xi's enchanting face, as if she was trying to seduce people, she was so jealous that she couldn't wait to get something and ruin that enchanting face right away.

"Lin Xi~" the crew called her again.

"Coming~"

Obviously, Lin Xi didn't have any preparations. She was pulled to come here by Yang Yichen and came directly under her bare face, but with her beautiful and charming appearance, even her bare face was so gorgeous.

When the instructors and interviewers inside saw Lin Xi, they're also very surprised! She dared to come with her bare face, this immediately left a good impression to the directors.

That natural and delicate face is really rare in this era which plastic surgery was popular.

At this time, Lin Xi was wearing a black and white dress with a slit. Her right shoulder and arms were visible. Her long perfect legs were undoubtedly exposed... The whole person is impeccably beautiful, and that face, It's really too delicate and coquettish, especially those eyes, they can almost suck people's souls.

 The whole person is impeccably beautiful, and that face, It's really too delicate and coquettish, especially those eyes, they can almost suck people's souls

https://pin.it/pIQDhUc
(T/N: This is what I imagined her wearing ;)

"Lin Xi, right? Tell me why you came to the interview."

"Uh, uh, can I say that I was pulled to come here by my friend. Actually I don't have any preparations." Lin Xi can only tell the truth.

The director was taken aback for a while, this girl dared to directly say that she was just drawn in to attend the interview by someone else. He was very surprised.

Looking at her honest little eyes, He can see her confidence, he can't even see the slightest bit of inferiority. This make the director to favor her.

"Then do you understand the current TV series "Three Lives, Three Worlds and Ten Miles of Peach Blossom""

"Well, I've seen it, I understand a little bit, I prefer Feng Jiu."

"Oh? You like Feng Jiu, why?"

"Hehehe, I think she... she is as cute as me." and she put a cute scissors hand in front of the director.

'Oh god... I'm old, I can't stand it.' her cuteness was overwhelming. They have never seen such a bright and charming girl before.'

"Okay, that's it, you go down, next one."

As soon as Lin Xi went out, Yang Yichen rushed over, "Lin Xi, how is it?

。。。