Chapter 78

•─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────•

Moreover, she should have been sent to Africa now, and she can only resign to her fate if she wants to live in such a place.

Thinking about it, she suddenly felt sympathy with Ye Xiaomeng even more.

Although it was said that Ye Xiaomeng was the one who acted first, in the end, it didn't mean that she didn't care!

Her whole person fell into deep self-blame,
Yang Yichen didn't notice Lin Xi's wrongness and continued to mumble next to her: "Your great husband is really too powerful, too cruel. It seems that in the future, I will hug your thigh tightly, so I won't be afraid of not eating meat in the future."

Yang Yichen glanced at Lin Xi ambiguously, only to realize that her face was wrong, and quickly said: "My dear, don't tell me you're sympathizing with Ye Xiaomeng, don't you forget that if Lu Beichen did not appear on time, you will be the one who is in the hot search and not Ye Xiaomeng. Think about it, Ye Xiaomeng would be very happy if her plan succeeds.

Yang Yichen was not the kind of person who gloats when she sees someone's misfortune.

It's just that if Lu Beichen hadn't appeared, Lin Xi would suffer now.

When she was in school, Ye Xiaomeng led a group of people to bully Lin Xi. At that time, Lin Xi was too plain and arrogant, so Ye Xiaomeng always bullied her.

And now Ye Xiaomeng was getting worse and wanted to ruin Lin Xi. Thinking of this, she suddenly feels that Ye Xiaomeng is not so pitiful.

On the contrary, I feel very happy!

Lin Xi finally felt better when Yang Yichen said this.

But she still has to call Lu Beichen and ask him to quickly remove the Weibo video. She thinks Ye Xiaomeng punishment was enough.
And she is already in Africa, so what she does now is meaningless to her.

Let bygones be bygones. She is not a demon, and she is not cruel enough to kill people.

Moreover, she knew that the reason why this news was able to stay in the hot search for so many days must be because of Lu Beichen.

Soon, the phone was connected over there,

"Hey" a tired voice came from the other end of the phone, Lu Beichen pinched his frowning eyebrows, and leaned on the back chair tiredly.

"Lu Beichen, it's me, thank you for that video," Lin Xi said gratefully:

Although she felt a little guilty for Ye Xiaomeng, however, she still had to thank Lu Beichen for helping her out. She also knew that Lu Beichen did all of this for her own good.

"Video?" Lu Beichen was taken aback for a moment, and then reacted. He heard that her voice was wrong, and quickly asked, "Oh, Lin Xi, are you okay?"

"I'm okay, It's just... uhm just let Ye Xiaomeng go and destroy the video."

"Okay!" Lu Beichen agreed.

"Well, you can work now, I won't disturb you", then Lin Xi hung up the phone.

Su Wan'er, who was putting on makeup, also ran over. The two knew that Lin Xi was in a bad mood because of Ye Xiaomeng’s affairs.

So she quickly changed the subject and didn't want Lin Xi to think about these things anymore. After a while, the three girls got together and chatted happily about what had happened in the past few days.

...
On the other side, Lu Beichen, who had just answered the call, frowned, closed his eyes, and leaned back lazily on the back chair, with a bit of anger written on his chiseled cheeks, while playing habitually the Philip's pen in his palm.

•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•─•
(Annerah: Hi!!!! Update every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdayღ)