Chapter 9

🌱

Lin Xi was taken aback: "You, what are you doing?"

He doesn't want to that while in the car, right...?

She look at his dangerous face!

Her husband actually like a model...

Lu Beichen smiled at the corner of his mouth and asked evilly: "What did you call me just now? Husband, eh?"

"..."

It's been so long, why do you still ask about this, this man really holds a grudge.

Lin Xi smiled, and then said flatteringly: "Yes, husband, am I not the young wife you just married home? It should be right to call you husband."

Talking about it, what's the matter? Lu Beichen thought those big watery eyes are really charming!

She looks so seductive, so charming,

He can't help but want to pounce on her and torture her.

At this time, Lu Beichen felt that his whole body was hot. He didn't take any 'medicine', but he couldn't control his desire for her just like he took medicine.

He directly pushed the person on the back seat of the car. He has always had no feelings for women. This woman is the first person to let him feel like this. Since she was his wife, then he will not let himself endure it.

Lin Xi felt the man's physical reaction. Although she hadn't experienced it in her previous life, she was not the one who 'did' it with Lu Beichen in this life, but she still knew how obvious it was!

What the hell is he doing...

Lin Xi was thinking, but she didn't want to be kissed directly, by the king of yama.

He never knew that this woman's mouth was so soft and fragrant, so the kiss went from a light kiss to a deep kiss, and then became more and more passionate.

Lin Xi was completely trapped...

What the f is going on! Doesn't this man hate her, why did he suddenly in this state?

Fingers slowly touching her skin under her skirt to explore the mysterious place,

Lin Xi really panicked, what is he doing? After all, Lin Xi is still a little girl.

Although she had just experienced love affairs, she did not experience these things on her own. She didn't feel good at all!

She just crossed over and didn't want to be eaten. Although this man is pretty powerful, he can't! Absolutely not!

When Lu Beichen was about to explore her body, he was pushed away by Lin Xi,

It doesn't feel good to be pushed away and rejected, Lu Beichens face became blue, and he loses his temper.

Lin Xi spoke first and said, "Lu Beichen, let me talk to you first, and then do whatever you want to do after I finish speaking."

"What's the matter! Say it!"

"Um, I told you not to be angry"

"hurry up!"

"I have a period"

"What...?"

"That is, the thing that women come every month, and, in your hands..."

SHIT!

Lu Beichen lowered his head and saw that in his hand, it turned out to be her...aunt's blood.

Lu Beichen's face turned dark, and he was so angry that he was about to explode, but seeing the woman next to him gloating, so cute, he lost most of his anger.