Chapter 28

At Lu Group, Top Building

"President Lu , Madam Lu was drinking coffee with her friend in the "Warm time Cafe" just now. They seem to be going to Tianyu for an interview."

"Okay, Xiang Yi, how are the things I asked you to check?"

"Shao Lu, based on the report Madam and Young Master Yin Yejing shouldn't know each other before. The two of them have only met at the banquet."

"Okay, I know, before that...I mean, before I met her, did she get close to any man other than me?"

"Ah, there shouldn't be any. The young lady had only been close to her good friend Yang Yichen before."

She didn't know Yin Yejing before...that is to say, Lin Xi didn't like Yin Yejing, and she hadn't dated any man before, so he was the first...the first man. This name seems to sound good.

"Shao Lu, Shao Lu? I'll go first if there's nothing else."

"Uh~ well, you can go for now."

Xiang Yi is Lu Beichen's right-hand man. He climbed to the position of Lu Beichen's assistant because of his abilities. It's not easy to become Lu Beichen's people specially his right-hand person, so Assistant Xiang Yi naturally has great capabilities.

When Xiang Yi came out of Lu Beichen's office, he was dumbfounded, he was looking at the office door with a shocked expression as if the calm Assistant while reporting earlier in front of Lu Beichen was not him. What Happened? What he saw just now? Ahm.. their big boss was actually smiling. The ruthless and cold President Lu actually smiled in front of him. Ahh... Does the sun come out from the west today?

On the other side, when Lin Xi arrived at the Interview location, they were shocked by so many people who attended the interview.

(T/N: I don't know if it's Interview or Audition but...🤷)

It's worthy of being the number one brokerage company, Tianyu Media, it's really extraordinary.

As the largest economic company in the entertainment industry, Tianyu also covers a wide range of businesses. In addition to cultivating artists, it also occasionally shoots some international blockbusters.

Tianyu Media only has a few blockbuster films but all of them were popular. Just like many previous TV series "Pretty Smiles are Alluring", etc., they have created the highest ratings, so no matter what level it is Actors will try their best to enter the crew, even if it's only a small role.

Right now, there are so many people who came for the interview... Lin Xi was in daze.

"Wow, what a heavenly place, so many beauties... Lin Xi look, Look over there~ my hope, my life, my darling, my husband~ Ahhh my Mo Ting Oppa." Lin Xi saw Yang Yichen's blushing face, that look, don't mention how cute she was right now but amidst her blushing face, Lin Xi noticed her trembling hands and nervousness, Yichen must be very nervous right now.

"Yichen, don't worry, just focus on the interview, don't be discouraged, you are also very beautiful, and I think that in a big company such as Tianyu, the selection of actors must definitely not based on looks. Let's do our best. ok!"

"Well, okay, since we're here now there's no turning back, I will definitely work hard for my Mo Ting Oppa"

The two people are busy chatting, and haven't noticed the malice and jealous look pointing at them.

The actresses who came for the interview were all beautiful women and thought they were beautiful enough, but after Lin Xi came, she immediately became the focus of the audience. They felt threatened, that enchanting look is a threat to any woman.

After all, women are jealous of beautiful women who are beautiful than themselves.

At this time, Ye Xiaomeng, who came for the interview, also noticed Lin Xi. She always dreamed to become an actress. This time because she knew that the "Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossom" crew would recruit actors, so she personally asked her father get her a role even if it's just a small role.

Looking at Lin Xi's beautiful appearance, she was very upset.
Lin Xi's looks are difficult to not notice.

Ye Xiaomeng thought that this beauty looked familiar, like a person she knew, but then when she saw Yang Yichen next to her, she is sure that this person is Lin Xi

Impossible, what about her pink princess dress?

。。。