Chapter 33

。。。

The couple chatted for a while...

And Lin Xi felt that Lu Beichen seems to be different from usual today...

Hmm, so what is the reason why our Male god's mood seems so different today. Lu Beichen didn't picked her up deliberately, right? Lin Xi thought.

Lin Xi never knew that the reason why Lu Beichen was happy is because of what he learned this morning, that he was the first guy in Lin Xi's life.

After eating they left the stall,

They hopped in the car, Lin Xi sat in the passenger seat comfortably and closed her eyes to rest while still they're in the road but then after a while she realized that the car wasn't moving at all. Ehhh, she opened her eyes and look at Lu Beichen next to her. She wrinkled her eyebrows, "Hubby, what's wrong?" she asked, she noticed that there is something wrong with Lu Beichen, he seems dizzy and uncomfortable.

Lu Beichen wanted to start driving, but he felt that his body was unbearably itchy.

At this time, Lu Beichen's face turned crimson, and big beads of sweat formed in his forehead. His body was uncomfortable.

Lu Beichen lifted his shirt and found that there was already a dense rash on his body.

He was allergic with spicy foods... He couldn't eat spicy food.

It's the Mala Tang he ate just now, and he ate so much at once, and it has many measured chili peppers, so his allergy suddenly reacted.

Lin Xi saw the dense rashes on his body, and it was ugly.

Lin Xi was worried, she saw how uncomfortable he was, her face turned pale with fright and she panicked.

"Lu Beichen, are you okay? Oh my god, you have a rashes all over your body, do you feel itchy? Is it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt, I'm okay, just call Yangyu for me, just let him go to the villa."

While talking, he deliberately covered the rashes on his stomach with his shirt, and also deliberately covered other parts of his body.

Lin Xi couldn't help rolling her eyes. He's already sick but why did he still worry about his image?

"Hey, don't cover it. You'll feel more uncomfortable if you covered it, maybe it will get better if the wind touches your body."

"Okay, but don't look at it, it's ugly"

"What's ugly, it's not that you have flowers on your body, you still care about what looks good or not?"

When Lu Beichen heard what she said, he couldn't help but chuckle and laughed. Although her words were rough, they were all truth. He doesn't know why but her words always have a magical power and make people feel better.

Lin Xi actually smiled when she saw him, and cast a glance at him. As expected, this man's thinking was different from that of ordinary people. He could still laugh even if he was sick.

Seeing that Lu Beichen was going to drive, Lin Xi scolded him, and suddenly became domineering,

"Hey, Lu Beichen, what are you doing, you're sick, today this gorgeous lady will serve you. I am going to drive."

Lu Beichen looked at her overbearing and cute look, and he didn't stop her, but seat on the next seat obediently, he saw Lin Xi ran into the driver's seat and started the car.

"Can you drive?"

"Of course, back then I..." She realized it was not quite right. Although she could drive at 13, but she was not Mu Feifei but Lin Xi and Lin Xi seemed to be picked up from the countryside at the age of 14. So how could it
she know how to drive. She almost expose herself.

"Oh? What happened to you back then...?"

"It's nothing, Hmmn By the way, what's wrong with you, why did you get a rash?" Lin Xi tried to change the subject to stop him to keep asking.

"It's nothing, it's just an old sickness."

Lu Beichen didn't want to tell Lin Xi that he was allergic with spicy food and he just ate Mala Tang that Lin Xi ordered for him. Maybe it was because he instinctively didn't want her to feel guilty.