Chapter 35

"Ai Ai, Lu Beichen, I just cared about you. Sigh, I'm leaving now and won't disturb the world of the two of you." He glanced at Lin Xi ambiguously, but accidentally caught Lu Beichen's gloomy eyes. He run away tremblingly.

Inside the room, Lin Xi understood that as long as Lu Beichen eats spicy food, he will get a rash all over his body. This time it is so serious because he ate a lot of Mala Tang.

'No wonder I have been at Lu's house for so many days, the servants didn't put peppers in the dishes.'

But she didn't understand. He knew that he couldn't eat spicy food. Why did he eat up all the spicy food she gave? Don't tell me he forgot. She doesn't believe it.

After thinking about it, Lin Xi still didn't understand, but she didn't forget that Lu Beichen got sick because of her.

On the side, Lu Beichen, watching Lin Xi staring at him, her eyes were full of care and guilt, thinking that she cared for him, his mood improved inexplicably.

Lu Beichen feels great.

After a while...

"Lin Xi, I want to eat"

"Lin Xi, I want to drink water"

"Lin Xi, help me get my laptop over"

"..."

Since Yang Yu left, Lin Xi hasn't been idle for a while. This Lu Beichen relied on his illness, so he kept calling her. Obviously there were a lot of servants, but he wanted her to take care of him.

However, it happened that he was sick because of her, how could she refuse?

"Lu Beichen! Doctor Yang clearly said that you are already well, why do you still keep ordering me?"

"You want to know why?"

"En" Lin Xi responded ignorantly

"come"

With such an undoubted tone again, Lin Xi didn't know what was wrong with him, but she listened to his words and walked over.

"Closer"

Lin Xi obediently put her ear near to Lu Beichen's mouth, she only wanted to know the answer, but she didn't realize how ambiguous the two people were.

"because"

His hot and sultry breath sprayed on Lin Xi's ears, causing Lin Xi to shudder. With his seductive and magnetic voice, she can almost hear her own heartbeat with a loud 'dugdug dugdug'. Lin Xi felt that she was nervous, so nervous that she could hear her own heartbeat.

however...

"I just like to tease you~"

"..."

Ten thousand ***s drifted past Lin Xi's heart. This Lu Beichen knew how to tease her. She looked at him angryly, what he said was really annoying. The rumor that Lu Beichen is a national husband. Hehehe, who wants to marry the devil? I will lift the sedan chair for her.

Lu Beichen just likes to tease her, looking at her angry face that is so red from anger, and the way she is obviously very angry but still suppressed herself going crazy, he feels inexplicably good.

Sure enough, Lu Beichen had keep ordering Lin Xi, either doing this or doing that. Finally at night, after getting rid of the Demon Lord, Lin Xi hurriedly took a bath.

Throw herself on the bed, the whole person layed on the bed unrestrained without caring about her image.

'I can finally rest. I am really exhausted.' This Lu Beichen is really a bossy.

However, things are not as simple as Lin Xi thought,

At this time, Lu Beichen walked in and Lin Xi ignored him. After all, the two of them still live in the same room. She sleeps on the bed and he's on the sofa. So its not a surprise that Lu Beichen appeared in the room.

Lin Xi continued to scan Weibo, and didn't notice when Lu Beichen came over in bed...