Chapter 41

Sure enough, after a while, a girl who was the talk of the audiences arrived. She came in with the director gaining everyone's attention.

"This is the heroine of this play, Su Wan'er."

Su Wan'er was wearing a white dress, big eyes, abnormally white skin, and thin body. Although she was beautiful, but she seems unhealthy.

The dressing up is also very simple, the hair is casually put behind her ears, and there is no special makeup.

Lin Xi's first impression of her was that she felt that this girl was a delicate lady and was very weak.

"Hello everyone, I'm Su Wan'er" Su Wan'er lowered her head and said politely, her small voice trembled slightly because of tension.

"Heh~ it's her, how can she be the female lead, sister Mu Mo were hundreds times more beautiful than her"

"Yeah, look at her sickly look. She is going to act as the heroine, no way"

Those who spoke were all Mu Mo's supporters. They were originally curious about what the female lead looked like, but they didn't expect to see Su Wan'er's sickly look. Although beautiful, it always gave people an impression that she was unhealthy.

Others on the crew also decided to stand on Mu Mo's team and hug Mu Mo's thigh.

Mu Mo was also angry when he saw Su Wan'er's sickly look, thinking that she hadn't get the role because of this sickly child. Although she was fuming with anger, she was very clever and didn't show it on her face.

They saw Mu Mo still sitting there with respect written on her face, her arrogant look that resembles a white lotus were hidden carefully, She said: "What are you talking about, how can I care about a newcomer being a female lead, Wan'er can be the leading lady, of course."

Oh, this Mumo really knows how to managed the situation and acted like a good person while saying that. The meaning of those words is to emphasize that she is a senior artist and she is unwilling to care about newcomers and doesn't mind even if Su Wan'er was the Female lead, showing her magnanimity, and alluding that Su Wan'er must be the number one female lead girl.

"Yes, our Sister Mu Mo has a powerful faction, so let's not care about a newcomer. Besides, Sister Mu Mo's family is a well-known family and the future Young Madame of the Yin family. How could she care about a newcomer?"

The people murmured to each other, seeing that Su Wan'er standing there blankly, her face flushed red and she didn't dare to say a word. Because of her quitness they thought that Su Wan'er was an impatience and presumptuous woman who doesn't respect the Seniors.

Also Mu Mo was very rich and has a powerful background but even though she has a powerful family backing her up, she still didn't get the Female lead, So they think that Mu Mo didn't rely on her family to get a role and only relied on her own talent to become an actress.

"Of course, some people didn't know what dirty tricks she used to get this tole, and she has no virtue and only relied on her looks."

"That's it"

"Enough!" Everyone was still talking to each other, but they heard a sweet and magnificent voice, which surprised them.

Turning their heads where the voice came from, they saw Lin Xi who was looking at them angrily.

Lin Xi really couldn't stand the harsh words they blurted towards Su Wan'er , a defenseless girl was being bullied just like that.

Lin Xi didn't understand. Su Wan'er was obviously the female lead, Eighty or ninety percent of it was because of her talent in acting, her talent must be very good,

But why didn't she fight back?

Lin Xi's magnetic voice surrounded the hall, she said, "Is it very interesting for you to bully a little girl?"

Looking at Lin Xi who suddenly stood up, and then at her enchanting look, everyone was also jealous. After all, women are always hostile to beautiful women who are prettier than themselves.

"Hey, isn't this Lin Xi? You're also a newcomer heh. Did you also use any bad methods? Today is really a gathering of shameless people. A shameless girl supporting a shameless little girl."