4. You're feeling sad

"We should take this and let grandma see."

inside the car, Jennie brought the two marriage certificates together and gave them to Lisa.

Lisa woodenly held onto the marriage certificates, after sometime passed, she heavily nodded her head a few times.

Thirty seconds, at most thirty minutes, and her brother already answered to this woman.

On the whole journey, she paid attention to the two people's interaction, Jisoo's heart suddenly felt upset, they were born from the same parents and grew up together as close brothers, is she still not comparable to one outsider? Furthermore, how can Lisa be this close with this woman called Jennie, while at normal times, whenever she wanted to touch her, Lisa would always subconsciously avoid her?

"Turn to the left." At this time, Lisa suddenly spoke.

"What?" Jisoo was a bit sensitive to her little brother's voice.

"Turn to the left." Lisa repeated her words again one more time.

"Lisa's meaning is, we should have turn to the left at that intersection." Jennie explained.

Jisoo was slightly dumbfounded, then she awkwardly found out that she already took a wrong road. Hence, she could only pretended as if nothing happened and turned around at the next intersection as she continued to hear Jennie and her brother's unhindered chat at the back.

"Lisa, you remember the road that we took before ah."

"Remember."

"When did you remember it?"

"On the way."

It's really good, every answer would only take at most 10 seconds.

The three person very quickly returned to the hospital, Grandma Manoban was still fast asleep, so everybody had to keep watch inside the ward room to wait until Grandma Manoban wake up again. Around 5 p.m, Grandma Manoban finally awaken, Jennie hurriedly pulled on Lisa over as they together delivered their marriage certificates to Grandma Manoban.

"Grandma, take a look."

Grandma Manoban's eyes shined immediately as she sat up filled with vigour, she took the bright red marriage certificates with her trembling hands.

She slowly and carefully looked at the couple's picture, the official seal, their names and the certificate date, not letting anything slip past her olden eyes.

After she finished looking at it, she pulled Lisa and Jennie's hands, told them a lot of wishes and heartfelt words. After saying those few words, she also started to tell them how they first met when they were still small.

Grandma Manoban said so many, many words, as if she didn't recognize any tiredness in her body, all until the colour of the sky gradually dimmed, she finally slept slowly, peacefully, without waking up ever again.

Grandma Manoban passed away serenely, the corners of her mouth curved in a gentle smile.

They had already been prepared to face this matter earlier on, so Manoban family's member's mood was still stable, and also, dying of old age was a natural course of life, it can still be counted as they sending out somebody who lived to a ripe old age. The funeral's affairs were swiftly managed but still honourable, and so, no more than several days later, Grandma Manoban already laid to rest in the coffin beside Grandpa Manoban's.

There were a lot of guests that came when it's time to give condolences, but there were only several Manoban family's members standing by at the funeral today.