21. Not At All Uncomfortable

"When you get off the train, someone will pick you up. The license plate number is
80가 8**9."

Lisa dragged their luggage, and Jennie looked around the station exit for Irene Bae's car. She said she will send a car to pick them up, but after a long time, she didn't see a car that was supposed to pick people up.

"Didn't give a phone number either." Jennie muttered. She was about to call Irene Bae, but saw a man wearing a straw hat and overalls waving to her from afar.
"Is it Jennie?" The man's voice was so loud that it could be heard across the square.
Jennie froze, and saw the man running over: "Little girl, are you Jennie?"
"I am, and you?"
"Irene sent me to pick you up, let's go. The car is at the front entrance." As she said that, the man reached out enthusiastically to pick up the suitcase in Lisa's hand. Who knew that before his hand could touch the suitcase, Lisa had already ducked away.

The man grabbed air, then gave a strange glance at Lisa, seeing that Lisa had a calm face and didn't speak, he thought he did something wrong.
Was it because she just delivered goods to the city and the smell of sweat was too heavy and people from the city wasn't used to smelling it? Thinking about this, the man immediately apologized: "I'm sorry, the sweat on my body is too strong. It must have assailed your noses."
"No, you misunderstood, my husband is introverted and doesn't like physical contact with people." Jennie knew the other party had misunderstood and hurriedly explained.
"Oh, hehehe... ok." The man smiled and didn't take it seriously then. When she saw the other side didn't need help taking the suitcase, she led the two forward. "My name is Dong Il. I'm from the same village as Irene. You can call me Uncle Dong. I just brought a cart of goods to the town this morning and just sold out and was about to go back, then Irene said she had two friends who specially came to see her from the big city and asked me to pick them up."
"We inconvenienced you."
"No inconvenience, no inconvenience at all."
Jennie smiled and wondered, "How did you recognized me just now?"
"How did I recognize ah. We don't usually see well-dressed people like you in our small country town. I could easily find you at a glance when you stopped at the square." Dong Il smiled cheerfully, "Especially your man, coming from that station was just like coming out of the TV."

Your man? This description is really direct and crude ah. Jennie couldn't help but blush again.
How can I be married now, but still be ashamed of it? No, I just have to have thicker skin. Jennie shook her head and tried to "cheer up".

"What's wrong?" Lisa asked with concern.
"It's okay, it's just a little hot." Jennie used the hot weather to cover up her blush, although Lisa may not have seen anything from her face.

Lisa paused and found that Jennie's face was sweating a lot, so she pulled out a handkerchief from her pocket to help Jennie wipe her face.

"I ... I'll do it myself." Jennie grabbed the handkerchief and wiped her sweat, but her fingers still felt the coolness of Lisa's fingertips.
'Why is my temperature so much higher than Lisa?!!' Jennie thought blankly.

"Okay, put the suitcase in the back." At this time, Dong Il shouted suddenly.
Jennie turned her head and found that Dong Il was standing in front of a truck, and she pointed to the back of it, which also held a pile of empty fruit baskets.

"..." No wonder she couldn't find the car herself. It turned out that it was a truck that came to pick her up. Irene Bae, that dead girl, didn't say it in advance, which made her just look for the license plate number on a car.

Dong Il helped the two and put their luggage in the car, then said to Jennie: "I have a small space in the front of the car, so I can only take one person, or do you want your man to sit in the back?"

Jennie probed the car interior and found that there were only two seats in the front of the car. Suddenly, she frowned slightly. She would be uneasy is Lisa sat alone behind in the truck, but she would still be uneasy if Lisa sat in the passenger seat up front as well.