10. Cute

"Jennie is very important to our Lisa, but we also know that this shouldn't be the reason why Jennie must marry Lisa. We asked Professor Wang to come here. We didn't want to use this to gain sympathy. We just want to prove to you that there is a special friendship between these two children. They got married because of this friendship. "
  "Of course, if you don't agree with this marriage, we fully understand. But if you're willing to give Lisa a chance, our Manoban family will be very grateful. I and Lisa's father will definitely treat Jennie like our own daughter and protect her like Lisa."
  "And we can assure you that if one day Jennie feels tired and doesn't want to stay with the Manoban family anymore, she can leave at any time."

  Lisa's parents and Professor Wang have left for some time, but Min Ho and her wife, Ji Hyun's moods wouldn't calm. They sat idle as their minds constantly echoed the words Lisa's mother said before she left.
  They were both parents, and they naturally appreciate Lisa's parents' love for Lisa. Not to mention that Lisa was almost their child as they watched her grow up. Even if she was a strange child, they were also moved when they saw Lisa's care for their daughter in the treatment videos. Lisa is an autistic patient, but she had the courage to step out and embrace the world.
  Obviously, Lisa's family, like them, didn't think this marriage will last for a long time. They were ready for Jennie to leave at any time. Min Ho and his wife were afraid that Jennie will be hurt in this marriage, but Lisa's parents weren't afraid of Lisa being hurt.

  Lisa's mother last remarks almost gave Jennie all the dominance in this marriage. With Lisa's affection towards Jennie, she will never break up this marriage, but Jennie could leave at any time. This was equivalent to them acquiesced to the harm that Jennie might do to Lisa. What great trust, what great sincerity. Min Ho only felt heavy.

  "Yah, you guys are home?!" Jennie cried out in fear. She just returned home and found the house was completely dark. She thought her parents had gone to school to watch the students study in the evening. Who knew that when the lights were turned on, the two sat on the sofa and scared her into a cold sweat.
  "Why didn't you turn on the light, it scared me." Jennie covered her small heart and collapsed on the sofa weakly.

  Min Ho glanced at the scene of her daughter throwing her slippers to the other side of the living room and her mood was even more complicated. How could this girl, who was usually unsightly at home, how did she force her way through billions of people's worlds and ran into Lisa's world? Why was Lisa attracted by this girl to the point of looking out of her world?

  "Mom, what are we eating for dinner? I've been running around all afternoon. I'm so hungry now." This afternoon, she and Rosie looked at more than a dozen places but didn't find a suitable one. At last, they were so tired that they weren't hungry. But when she returned home, Jennie had some appetite.
  "I'll cook you some noodles." Ji Hyun stood up helplessly.
  "Thank you, mom. Two eggs."
  Ji Hyun went to the kitchen, sorted the vegetables she bought earlier and put them away in the refrigerator. Then she simply cooked three bowls of noodles.
  After eating the noodles, Jennie also recovered some strength. She took the initiative to stand up to help clean up, washed the dishes, and finished cleaning the kitchen. Jennie wiped her hands before walking out, before she went cold when she suddenly heard her father, "Wait a minute, make an appointment with Lisa's family so we can formally meet."
  "?!" Jennie was stunned for a long time before returning to her senses. "Dad, do you agree with my marriage with Lisa?"
  "Humph!" Min Ho humph and went into the study and didn't look at Jennie, as if it wasn't him who just spoke.
  "Mom?" Jennie went and glanced at her mother again.
  "Go and make an appointment." Ji Hyun smiled. When Lisa's parents left in the afternoon, she knew her husband would agree.
  "Mom, thank you." Jennie ran to hug her mother tightly. No matter in her last life or this life, whether it was her decision to stay abroad for professional development or deciding her own life-long event, her parents always supported and love her without reservation.
  -
  Back in the room, Jennie was going to call the Manoban family and tell them her parents agreed. But when she opened her cellphone's address book, Jennie's fingers stopped on Lisa's mother's contact for a moment, then suddenly swiped and finally pressed Lisa's contact.
  During the day, Lisa responded in a timely manner on WeChat and this was the same when she answered the phone.
  Before Jennie could turn over her thoughts, the phone was connected
  "Jennieya." Lisa's voice was soft and deep. It sounded different from communicating to her face-to-face. Lisa's voice at this time seemed to be whispering in her ear.
  "Lalisa, I have something to tell you, and I need you to convey it to your mother." Jennie said.
  "Lisa."
  "En?" Jennie froze.
  "Yesterday ... you called me Lisa." There was an inconspicuous stubbornness in Lisa's voice.
  "..." Jennie couldn't help but hold her forehead in response. Wasn't this guy symmetrical, why did she particularly mind how she called her? Although she was helpless in her heart, Jennie followed Lisa's wishes to change the way she addresses her: "Lisa."
  "En." Lisa replied seriously at first, then asked, "What did you want to convey?"
  "My parents agreed to our marriage. Please let aunt and uncle make an appointment." Jennie said.
  "OK." After speaking, Lisa turned off the phone.
  She neither expressed joy nor surprise and was even somewhat impolite. Jennie was slightly uncomfortable. However, on second thought, this was quite a good response with Lisa's personality. How could she expect her to be as courteous as ordinary people.