Extra - First Meeting

Winter 2000.

The winter of this year was particularly cold. After December, the temperature suddenly dropped. The weather forecast was always saying there will be snow. But it wasn't until the middle of January, that snow finally fell from the thick clouds. In only one night, the yellow and withered ground was covered by a layer of white snow, turning bleak autumn into a world of ice and snow.

However, there were many people in the city. Regardless of the weather, they have to leave early and return late every day. A beautiful world of snow and ice was trampled on in just two hours.

Five-year-old little Jennie especially wants to go out to play in the snow, but her yard was too small and there were a lot of things in the yard, so even a small snowball couldn't be rolled up. It wasn't like Grandma Manoban's big yard from next door, there it was much spacious and larger than their house.

If only Grandma Manoban was home, she would surely agree to let her come over to her house to make a snowman.

"Jennie, come have breakfast." Ji Hyun's voice came from downstairs.

"Oh, here I come."

Little Jennie jumped down from the windowsill and looked for her slippers on the carpet with her feet covered in plush cat socks. After a long time, she pulled them from under the bed then ran downstairs.

"Come and have breakfast. Today we have milk and fried fritters."

"Bought them from outside again." Little Jennie muttered. "How can you let me eat fried food every day?"

"Other children can't eat even if they want to. Let's see what you would choose." Ji Hyun also knows that it wasn't good to eat too much fried food, but the school was about to go on holiday. She's been so busy these days that she hasn't had time to be able to cook breakfast.

"Deep fried, then you choose a restaurant ah."

Ji Hyun glanced at her daughter's big wandering eyes, knowing that the little clever demon was thinking again: "Restaurant, KFC?"

"McDonald's is fine too." She didn't pick it first.

"Hurry and eat so you can go to school with me." Ji Hyun was speechless and put the soymilk directly in front of her daughter.

"Going to school again, everyone is on winter vacation."

Little Jennie wasn't happy, she's so pitiful. If other children were on vacation, they would stay at home to play, but she had to go to school with her parents every day.

"I know that you don't want to go, just hold on a little longer." Ji Hyun coaxed, "You can take the small picture book to school to draw and mom will bring you back after finishing the exam."

"Oh." Little Jennie was helpless. She doesn't want to go, but she had no other choice. Five year old children couldn't resist their parents.

She wants to eat more and grow up quickly.

Ji Hyun looked at her daughter who was eating the fried fritters and couldn't help but complain: Just now, she said she was tired of eating greasy foods.

After breakfast, there was no time to clean up the dishes and tableware. Ji Hyun put on a small red down jacket on her daughter, then a black cartoon hat. She casually tied a scarf around her: "Jennie, you go to the door and wait. I'll come out with some things."

"Okay."

Little Jennie put on her little shoes, opened the door skillfully and walked out. She stood at the gate of the courtyard, waiting for her mother to come out. Suddenly, there was a sharp horn sound, which frightened her and caused her to fall onto the ground.