47. What Are You Afraid Of?

"Lisa, I heard that you picked Jennie off work today?" In dinner time, Go Eun feigned calmness to mention this matter.

Although Jisoo didn't report immediately to her about the matter of Lisa walking out the company building while not bringing her phone, but she knew about this after Lisa had been found. And although this wasn't her first time feeling dread about this kind of matter, her heart can't help but still has a lingering fear.

Previously, Lisa also wandered off, actually it can't be said that she got lost, it was just Lisa going out alone without anyone knowing where she had gone to. At that time, she was on tenterhooks, feeling worried and afraid while waiting for Lisa. After she was found and came back, she held Lisa in tears and told her not to go out alone in the future. However, she behaved calmly this time, just like as if Lisa was a normal person, not fussing about anything about her going out alone.

"Mom, don't harp on Lisa about the matter this time." This was what Jisoo repeatedly urged to the Manoban couple after she came back. Go Eun didn't understand why, but she knew that Jisoo always handled matters in a steady manner, whatever she said would have logical reasons behind it, so she didn't ask much and just talked about it casually on the dining table.

“Em.” Lisa seemed to be in a good mood so her respond came out quickly.

"Why did you suddenly think of picking Jennie off work?" Go Eun asked again.

"Jennie suddenly saw me, very happy." Just now Jennie suddenly hugged her happily. From when they're small to big, Jennie never took the initiative to hug her, and now, she hugged her for so long.

Jennie glanced Lisa with a smile, approving this 'surprise' she made for her with the expression in her eyes.

The Manoban family looked at the interaction between the two and they immediately felt a relief as they sighed with emotion. They were relieved by Lisa's transformation, but fear that it would bring more uncertainty. Lisa, who has followed her rules, has already exhausted their hearts and minds, not to mention now that she has changed...

"Lisa, which way did you take?" Jisoo curiously asked. she sent dozens of people, and she herself searched back and forth twice, but no one could find Lisa's shadow.

"A lot of roads." The simple four words summarized the three hour journey. In fact, beside Jennie, Lisa has always spoken with others in a concise manner.

"Lisa, elaborate a bit, I'm also curious where you came from. Have you encountered anything interesting in the three hours you're on the road?" Jennie wanted to understand the path that Lisa traveled, because a similar situation might happen in the future, and if they could know about it in advance, it'd be more convenient to find her later.

"Okay." Lisa put down her chopstick and began to recall her trip, "I came out of the company, turned right, entered Third Hannam Road, turned left at the intersection of Seobinggo Road, and walked all the way to Bogwang Road, continued straight to Noksapyeong Road before going to Usadan Road..."

Lisa said one road after another, some of these roads were known to Jisoo, but some weren't. However, it also made her understand why she couldn't find Lisa after she sent so many people to search for him. From M Group to Jennie's studio, the road wasn't complicated, one can just drive with a car along the Hannam Road to Seobinggo Road, then drive for another five kilometers and enter Noksapyeong Road. This obviously only required a trip on three roads, but Lisa chose to cross a dozen different roads instead.

"Were you taking the short path?" Jennie asked.

"En, if you go like this, you can shorten five kilometers." After going to Jennie's studio once, Lisa silently calculated the distance between the two on the map and naturally chose the shortest route to go.