58. Signs Of Genetic Disease

"Hahaha!! So you say that Lisa was drunk last night and forced you to solve math questions, then you asked your dad for help through phone before you can finally went to sleep at twelve?AHAHAHA!! I- I can't, I'm gonna laugh to death!" In the studio, Rosie's laughter can be heard echoing early in the morning.

Jennie covered her forehead, thinking that she still has math formulas in her mind. She can guarantee that she didn't do so many math problems even when she was preparing for high school exam.

"You can thank your lucky star to have a father who teaches mathematics, if your father teaches Korean, do you still have anyone who you can ask for help? If someone asked why, your dad had to answer that 'my daughter was forced by his son-in-law to do math'... hahaha!!" Rosie felt more amused the more she thought about it.

"Have you laughed enough?!" Jennie shouted with a black face, this woman laughed all morning!

"No... I just felt... this thing is indeed... it's quite funny aaaahahaha!!" Rosie can't control herself anymore, she really felt that this thing will be enough to make her laugh for a year. After a while, she finally can barely control herself, "You used to tell me how cute Lisa was, but I didn't think so, however now I can see that he's pretty cute after getting drunk."

"She wasn't drunk." Jennie explained, "Professor Wang said that alcohol stimulates her latent personality."

"Split personality?"

"It's not a split personality, it's..." Jennie recalled Professor Wang's words and explained, "Because of autism, part of Lisa's personality was self-suppressed, this personality can only be brought out under the situation when her mood gets out of control. Alcohol makes Lisa's brain more active than usual, so it may trigger some things she wanted to do but didn't do."

"So when you were taught math before but still can't understand even after so many times, Lisa didn't get angry, but it wasn't because she wasn't angry, only because her personality was suppressed so she had no way to fume out, ahahaha~!!"

Laugh! Laugh again!

"I won't speak with you anymore! I'm going to draw the design." Jennie didn't want to care about Rosie anymore, so she returned to her seat with her unfinished coffee. She designed a pair of autumn boots last week and found it too simple, so she wanted to add some unique accessories to decorate it, making it both detailed and good-looking. While still looking for inspiration, her phone rang suddenly.

"Mom?" Seeing the caller ID, Jennie called out with a smile.

"Excuse me, is this Teacher Hyun's daughter?" The voice that answered her was completely unfamiliar.

"I am, you are?"

"I'm Teacher Min Young's co-worker, surname's Park. Teacher Hyun suddenly fainted in class just now and is now in the infirmary."

"What?!" Jennie stood up straight from her chair, "I... I'm heading there right now, please take care of my mother for a while."

"Don't worry too much, the school doctor just said it might be hypoglycemia, it'd be okay after Teacher Hyun takes a little break. Teacher Hyun is now on intravenous drip but Teacher Min Ho isn't at school right now so I'm calling you to tell this."

"I understand, I'm coming there, thank you." Knowing that her mother was fine, Jennie can finally calmed down somewhat. She hung up the phone and went out with her bag.

"What happened with Auntie? I'll go with you." Rosie also heard Jennie's call.

"It's okay, just a low blood sugar, I'll be fine going there myself."