35. Has Nothing to do with Virtue or Responsibility

Soon after the two returned to the villa, Uncle Jung, who drove Jennie to them, also returned. As soon as she entered the door, she hurried over to see Lisa, only to find that Lisa was sitting quietly in the dining room for dinner.

"Second Young Master, are you okay?" Uncle Jung asked worriedly.

"She's okay." Jennie nodded her head gently.

"How could it happen so suddenly?" After a sigh of relief, Uncle Jung asked. Before, Lisa had never had an issue before commuting to work or being in the car.

"I made an appointment with Lisa at six o'clock in the evening. she was stuck in a traffic jam, and she was anxious, so... it's all my fault." Jennie blamed herself.

"How can I blame you?" Uncle Jung didn't expect Lisa to suddenly get upset because she failed to return home on time, but this matter shouldn't be the Second Young Lady's fault, the fault is... Where is the fault?

Was the fault because Second Young Master was being too persistent, didn't know how to change, or cared too much about Lady Manoban final request? If you have to place blame, the only fault can only be because of Second Young Master's condition. Uncle Jung looked at Jennie, who blamed herself, and suddenly felt uncomfortably. Second Young Master and Second Young Master's wife were both young and good, they were the perfect couple. But how could Second Young Master...

"Fortunately, there's nothing wrong with Lisa, she was just anxious. Uncle Jung can you call dad and mom and let them know so they won't worry about it." Jennie asked Uncle Jung with a smile. She knew that Uncle Jung must have reported to others about Lisa's issue.

"Okay." When Uncle Jung made a phone call, the master and madam were already on their way back. After listening to Eldest Young Master for a while, they no longer heard anything else she said and immediately had intentions to return.

After Gong Yo and Go Eun returned home, Lisa had recovered as usual, with a calm mood and a rosy complexion. Their hearts relaxed and they comforted Jennie again. They weren't reproachful, but instead told her a few words. They reminded her that Lisa's autism causes her to be stubborn and inflexible. she strongly focuses on the time, so Jennie should try to not be specific on the time when she wants to meet with Lisa. Because in the event of an accident that makes it impossible to meet at the appointed time, Lisa will become irritable.

"Jennie, mom and dad say this to you to remind you in good faith, we aren't trying to say you were at fault. Lisa is just like this, so you must be shocked. It's not your fault. You must not take it to heart." Go Eun was worried that Jennie would think too much about it.

"I know. I haven't been with Lisa for long and didn't know many of her habits. It's good for you to mention it to me. I'll pay attention to it from now on." Jennie understood Go Eun's meaning in her heart. She didn't think much about it, but Lisa suffered today, so she couldn't help but blame herself.

"It's fine if you understand."

"Dad, Mom, I'll go upstairs to check on Lisa." Jennie was worried about Lisa and went back to the bedroom.

After Jennie left, Go Eun was still worried. She looked at her husband and anxiously said: "You say, does Jennie feel that Lisa is too troublesome?"

Gong Yo pondered for a moment and replied, "Jennie didn't say anything, so I can't make a wild guess."

"Aren't you worried? If Jennie feels that Lisa is troublesome and wants to leave..."

"We promised Jennie's parents, if Jennie wants to leave, we won't stop her." Gong Yo reminded Go Eun, although he didn't want Jennie to leave.