14. To promise

"No, it's just a little itchy." Jennie didn't dare turn around. At this moment, from head to toe, she felt strange.

She really lost herself. How could she be like this? Jennie bit the pillow. She looked ugly and complained.
When Lisa heard that Jennie was okay, she couldn't help but touched her with her hand again.

Jennie suddenly jumped up and yelled back behind her: "Don't touch it."

"..." Lisa had already withdrawn her hand. At this time, she stared blankly at Jennie.

Jennie blushed. She knew her reaction was a little big, but she didn't know what was wrong with her. As soon as Lisa's fingers touched her waist, she couldn't bear it. No, it can't be said it felt uncomfortable, that is, the body had the uncontrollable feeling of XXX, which made her feel a little uncomfortable and shameful.
It's strange. Why didn't I know my waist was so sensitive before ah.

"I'm ... sorry." Lisa has never seen a fierce and loud Jennie. After a long time of being dazed, she remembered to apologize.
"No, it's not you, it's ... it's so itchy. I couldn't help it at that moment." Jennie hurriedly explained.
"I'm sorry." Lisa still apologized.
"I said it, it has nothing to do with you. You didn't hurt me just now."
"It's blue."
"What?" Jennie hesitated for a while before reacting. Lisa was talking about her waist, "It's all right, it doesn't hurt, my skin is already white. It's easy for it to turn blue. It will be fine in two days. "

Lisa nodded, but she couldn't get rid of the slightly blued skin in her mind. The blue color was so dazzling on Jennie's white back.

"I'll ... I'll..." Lisa wanted to say that she will never get an episode again, but she was very clear in her mind that this matter was beyond her control. "When my condition happens in the future. Don't worry about me."

As long as Jennie wasn't near  her during her onset, she won't hurt her.

"No." Jennie refused to think about it and wanted to say something when she was in the hospital.

Lisa was stunned and raised her head incomprehensibly. she didn't understand why Jennie refused her request. When she had an onset, she couldn't control her emotions and movements. she didn't want to hurt Jennie. she didn't want Jennie to hate  her. she was afraid that Jennie couldn't stand her condition and would leave  her.

"Lisa, why did you propose to me?" Jennie knew that Lisa didn't understand, so she guided  her patiently.

"Because, I want you to be my partner." Lisa once answered this question to Jennie.
"Yes, everyone needs a partner, because partners can accompany each other and take care of each other." Jennie said, "Do you know what each other means? It means that when one side is in trouble, the other side will show up to help them. I'm your partner. If I don't care about you when you're having an episode, I'm not qualified to be your partner. An unqualified partner is not needed. Finally, they will divorce their other half. Do you want to divorce me?"

Lisa shook her head in horror. she didn't, she didn't want to divorce Jennie.
"Since you don't want to, you won't be able to say that again." Jennie demanded.
"But ... When I had an episode, I couldn't control myself. I don't want to hurt you."

Lisa didn't want Jennie to divorce  her, and she didn't want to hurt Jennie. she didn't want to choose either option. she was a little upset and didn't know what to do.
From Lisa's simple thought process, she has never been so entangled, like a small animal trapped at a crossroad looking around blankly, not knowing which direction to go, in order to avoid the cars.

"Take a deep breath, take a deep breath, Lisa, calm down." Jennie realized that Lisa's mood was suddenly wrong again and was shocked. She never thought her words would cause Lisa's mood to fluctuate so much. She cried out Lisa's name, trying to call  her back from her mind, but Lisa was trapped in her own conscience.