7. Loving her

After Jennie left, everyone in the Manoban family gathered around and kept their distance so as to keep Lisa feel comfortable, carefully inquiring what happened in the Kim family tonight.

"Lisa, what did Jennie's parents say?" Gong Yo wasn't even this nervous when Manoban's company was listed in the market.
"Did they agree with your marriage with Jennie?" Go Eun asked more specifically.
What she wanted to ask had all been asked by the Manoban father and mother, so Jisoo just stayed silent and waited for her brother's answer.

Lisa kept walking as she passed through the living room, stepped up the stairs and went up the second floor only to respond with three words: "They didn't agree." After saying this, she continued and walked forward, locking herself up inside her bedroom.

"Didn't agree?" The three people of Manoban family formed a circle at the bottom of the stairs.
"Well, in fact, it's understandable." Gong Yo was more rational than his wife, although his heart was a little bit sour, but he can still think from the viewpoint of Jennie's parents. If he was her parents instead, he wouldn't want his daughter to marry a mentally abnormal person.

"I already said that we shouldn't let Lisa go there alone." Jisoo has a bit of regret.
Lisa was a taciturn person, and her cognitive brain was different from that of a normal person. Even if someone scold her, she wouldn't necessarily react with anything, Jisoo also didn't know if her brother had received any grievances in the Kim family this night or not. Usually, when she was in the Manoban company, she wished that she could place Lisa's office right before her own eyes.

"Jisoo, arrange someone to prepare appropriate gifts. Me and your mother will personally visit Kim family." Gong Yo thought for a moment and decided to go there himself.
"Then, what if they still don't agree?" Jisoo asked.
"Then we could only give up. We can't force people to marry their daughter to our family." This possibility wasn't without reason.
"Then what about Lisa? Lisa really love Jennie, didn't you see how she looked so frustrated when she came back just then?" Thinking about this possibility, Go Eun couldn't help but be worried.
"Lisa felt frustrated?" Gong Yo was surprised. Wasn't his son looked as stiff as usual?
"Of course she was, you men are just careless and can't see it clearly."
Jisoo who also didn't see this, looked away silently.
"In short, whatever the Kim family thinks, we have to give our utmost sincerity." Gong Yo made a decision.

Jennie returned home and foud that her parents were no longer inside the living room. She paused slightly and went to her father's study in the first floor.
Raising her hand, she knocked twice on the door before entering it.

"Just ask if you have something to ask." calmly walking to the front of her father's desk, Jennie knew that during the time she sent Lisa away, her parent's messy thoughts has already been sorted out.
"Is it true that you married Lisa?" Until now, Ji Hyun still couldn't believe the fact that her daughter was married.
"It's true." Jennie said earnestly, "Me and Lisa received our marriage certificate on the day when Grandma Manoban died. That day was too busy, you guys also had to supervise a test at school, so I didn't have the time to tell you until now."
"The day when Teacher Nam died? Then it was in these past few days right? When we went to Teacher Nam's memorial service, the Manoban family said nothing." Min Ho frowned.
"Perhaps they thought that it was so sudden."
"What do you mean?" Ji Hyun was puzzled.
"There have been too many things that happened in these past few days. They also only knew that I was married to Lisa abruptly, furthermore, Grandma Manoban died that day, they probably haven't had the time to sort things up." Jennie explained.

"Then, what do the Manoban family think of your marriage?" Min Ho asked. If they were also caught off guard like them, then what would be their reaction towards this then?
"Actually..." Jennie smiled bitterly. "When I was at the graveyard, Lisa's mother also asked me whether I planned to continue this marriage or not."
"What did she mean?" Ji Hyun asked sensitively.
"Lisa's mother said, although she hoped that Lisa can have a partner in her life, but she wouldn't impose it on anyone who's not willing."
"..." After hearing their daughter's recount, Kim family's father and mother's heart felt even heavier. This statement showed that they didn't persuaded her when she married Lisa, it was entirely their daughter's willingness.