15. Present

A night of good sleep.
The sun was already high and bright outside, but Jennie couldn't feel the sunlight because of the curtains on the balcony that were pulled tightly. When she took her mobile phone and found out that it was already 9.30, she immediately screamed and sat up.

"I'm gonna die, I'm so gonna die, why is it already past nine?!" It doesn't matter if she slept in her own house until noon, but she's in Lisa's house ah.

While wailing mournfully, Jennie got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom with naked feet, planning to find the clothes she wore yesterday. The result was her searching for half a day without even seeing a thread of it.
My clothes?

"You're awake." At this moment, Lisa suddenly appeared at the bathroom door, with a clean and tidy appearance, looking extremely refreshed.

"Lisa? Do you know where my clothes is?" Jennie asked.

"The maid took it to wash." Lisa replied, her eyes glanced on Jennie's bare feet.
"Wash it? Then what should I wear ah?" Jennie had a bitter face, surely she can't just walk out wearing Lisa's T-shirt right?
Lisa didn't say anything. she walked to Jennie, suddenly bending her waist and carried her horizontally.

"Eeeekk, Lisa. What are you doing?" Jennie wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck in panic and finally managed to stabilize her body.

Lisa strode out while hugging Jennie and returned to the bedroom. she put down the person on the balcony's rattan chair, then silently turned around and returned to the bedroom once again.

"..." Jennie was somewhat muddled after these unexpected turn of events, but soon attracted by the sight in front of her.
Jennie knew that Lisa's room was connected with a balcony, but what she didn't expect was how beautiful the scenery was from this place.

At a glance, from the beautifully crafted Manoban family's flower garden to the connected forest park nearby, her sight was filled with endless lush greenery, stretched all the way to the wide river far away. Occasionally, ships would pass by on the sparkling lake, but no noise could be heard from the distance, it was like a flowing and tranquil landscape painting.

Jennie recovered from her absent-mindedness and saw Lisa holding a pair of slippers, bending her waist and squatted down in front of her.

"You went to get me slippers?" Jennie was a little surprised.
"Wear this, you can catch a cold." Lisa helped Jennie wear her slippers, then said again, "Clothes, I'll get them." After saying this, Lisa turned again and left the balcony.
Jennie was unable to find the chance to speak out, so she starred dazedly at her feet, blanketed with the pair of slippers, as if there's still Lisa's lingering warmth on them.

Although Lisa's movements was somewhat awkward, and her speech also wasn't very coherent, but Jennie truly can feel her intention.
I was... taken care of by Lisa?

"Rustle..." The sound of the wind blowing the pages on the book woke her up. Jennie raised her head and saw her own reflection, smiling, on the balcony's window.

"Clothes." Lisa returned with her clothes.
Jennie stood up and took the clothes from Lisa's hands. Her clothes had been washed, there was a faint lavender fragrance floating around, just like the smell on Lisa's body.

"I'm going to change clothes." Jennie smiled, feeling that today's weather was especially good.

They went down after she changed her clothes, it was already 9.50.
Today is the weekend and none of the Manoban family's member left home. Originally, Jisoo had to go for business matter, but when they had the meal with the Kim family that day, her mother asked her and her father to empty their schedule so she canceled her plan. she later found out that the dinner appointment was at Saturday and that it didn't clash with her schedule, but she was too lazy to change her schedule back at this point.