18. Salary

Although Jennie earlier said that she would come home to pack, Ji Hyun helped her daughter pack in advance. Jennie had nothing to do, so she accompanied her mother to do housework. When Lisa saw Jennie had returned to her parent's house and didn't pay attention to her, she was quiet and obediently sat on the sofa in a daze. Anyway, when she was in a daze, it was common for her to stay that way all day long.

This scene fell into her father-in-law's eyes and he couldn't bear it anymore. Before Lisa was only a neighbor's child, Min Ho would often find her to do mathematical problems. One point was that Lisa can solve these math problems easily and the other was that she wanted to find a method for Lisa to communicate more. Now that Lisa is his son-in-law, he doesn't need a reason to take care of her.

'Even in my heart, I can't help but feel a little depressed. Other people's son-in-law is in a hurry to get along with their father-in-law.' But when he comes, he has to get along with his son-in-law instead.

"Lisa, come over and help me look at these questions." Min Ho took a few Olympian math questions and put them in front of Lisa.

Lisa glanced at them and began to write with a brush. Soon she wrote the entire formula and worked out the problem with the simplest and easy to understand calculation method.

"It could be solved in this way and be calculated with such a simple formula." After solving two questions, Min Ho was once again convinced by Lisa's mathematical talents, instantly discarding the identity of the father-in-law and turning into a fanboy.

Lisa ignored him and continued to solve the problems, then calculated the remaining mathematical problems together, still using the original formula.

"So this formula can be used here? But if this formula is replaced here." Min Ho circled a large part of the calculation process written by Lisa on the draft paper with a red pen and wrote a brand-new formula next to it. "With this formula, you can save a lot of steps ."

Lisa's problem-solving methods are simple and clear, and she never makes mistakes, but it's strange that she only uses the simplest formulas when solving problems. There are many clear conclusions that can be reached in one step. she has to use three to four steps. Although it was correct, it wasn't the best methodology. To this point, Min Ho felt very strange. At last, she can only blame this behavior of Lisa on her scholar syndrome.
Min Ho had read some articles on the Internet, saying that many people with scholar syndrome see a problem in their eyes, and the brain automatically comes up with formulas and calculation processes. Perhaps the simplest formula can only come out of Lisa's brain?

"I don't understand." Lisa suddenly spoke.
"What?" Min Ho looked up.
"It's too complicated for Jennie to understand." Lisa replied that in order to let Jennie understand the problem-solving process, she researched and used a mathematical formula learned from elementary school instead. she spent more energy than she needed to solve math problems.

"..." Min Ho remembered that her daughter wasn't good at math since she was a child, but she didn't learn from her father who taught math. Instead she liked to go to Lisa next door to learn math. The reason she did that was because if she didn't understand, Lisa won't scold her for being stupid.

Therefore, Lisa's problem-solving techniques only uses the simplest formulas. Was it for her daughter?
The corner of Min Ho's mouth was drawn, and he didn't know whether it was time to scold his daughter for being stupid, or to scold her for using Lisa like using a fucking knife to kill chickens.

Because of this, Min Ho glared at her daughter several times during dinner, causing Jennie to feel inexplicable and didn't know what she did wrong.