36. Coaxing Wife

It was already lunch time when Jennie came out from Seoul University, thus Jennie found a restaurant nearby for lunch. While waiting for the meals to be served, she suddenly remembered Lisa.

She wasn't in her best state when she sent Lisa to work in the morning, she also didn't know if Lisa had noticed or not. Although Lisa wasn't very sensitive to other people's emotion, but Jennie always feels that Lisa can capture her emotions.

When the meals were served, Jennie took a photo of her food and sent it to Lisa.

Not long after, Lisa already responded to her message: 'There's still ten minutes before 12.31.'

"..." Really not flexible ah. Jennie smiled helplessly, but then she thought about it and felt that the meal time she had set for Lisa couldn't be changed anymore. Anyway, eating on time was indeed a good habit.

But... the response is so fast, so she shouldn't be affected by that matter,right? After making a guess, Jennie slowly relaxed and concentrated on eating the food in front.

Ten minutes later, Jennie had just finished her lunch and her phone suddenly rang. She opened it and found that it was a lunch picture from Lisa, four dishes and one soup, which looked nutritious and healthy.

Jennie smiled and returned the message with six words: 'You have to finish it uh~'

Fifteen minutes later, Jennie received a reply from Lisa; a photo of a clean plate, indicating that she had finished her food.

This photo made Jennie's mood better again, so she continued straight to the studio.

Back in the studio, Jennie saw Rosie sitting in front of the glass window while drinking a cup of coffee as soon as she entered the door. She smiled and walked over to sit, "Bring me a cup of coffee too."

"Missing from work without a good reason, once coming still dare to prompt the major shareholder, your guts isn't small ah." Rosie gave her a glance without moving an inch.

"But I already asked for leave face to face oh..."

"Bam, make a cup of coffee." Rosie shouted to the side.

"Alright." Bambam was a newly recruited employee of the studio. Today was his first day of work, and he noticed Jennie as soon as she entered the door, so he had been preparing coffee before Rosie told him to do so.

"Your cup of coffee." After a while, Bambam served the coffee to her.

"Thank you, you are..." Jennie remembered that the boy came for an interview yesterday, but she couldn't remember his name

"My name is Bambam, you can call me Bam, I came to the interview yesterday." The boy introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Jennie." Jennie smiled and said, "Thanks for the coffee."

"You're welcome."

"Bam, go call Sana here." Rosie ordered.

"Okay."

A while later, Bam brought with him a young girl wearing a cute bow knot on the top of her head over.

"These are our newly recruited employees, Bam and Sana." Rosie also pointed her finger to Jennie and introduced her, "This is your other boss, the future big designer, Jennie."

"Hello, boss." The two greeted in unison.

"Don't call me boss, our ages are almost the same, you can just call me Jennie." She and Rosie just graduated from college this year, so their age wasn't that different from Bambam and Sana.

"I already told you guys earlier, our studio isn't big and it's just us four here, everyone is about the same age, so don't be too cautious when we get along. It's more intimate to casually call each other, so it's all okay as long as we take the job seriously." Rosie said.