5. Suspected ex-wife

Lisa stood in front of Grandmother Manoban's tombstone for a long time, and Jennie just silently accompanied her, if Lisa didn't walk, she won't urge her to.

After experiencing death once, Jennie became more patient and calm. She only got four years left to live, so she won't study abroad, she won't spend a lot of time to study, she won't be nervously searching for job, she even won't expend great effort to fulfill her former dreams. When they all seemed insignificant, you'd suddenly find out that life slowed down with you, time would lengthen infinitely.

At the present, Jennie had this kind of feeling, she hoped that she could pass her four years in this warm and ordinary way.

After only eating a simple breakfast, Jennie hurried to go to the burial ground, although she tried to resist it until now, but her stomach truly can't bear its owner's neglect so it finally called out with discontentment.

Jennie stealthily looked at Lisa who was standing at her side, luckily she seemed to not hear anything as she was still standing still in front of the tomb. Feeling her stomach's resentment, she stretched her hand and covered it. When she was moving her hand, the emerald green jade bracelet knocked against the button on her blouse, it sent out a clear and crisp voice.

The sound was really light, one could almost overlook it, but Lisa who just now didn't give any response, suddenly looked over. Patient with autism would sometimes give a keen reaction towards tiny, particular sounds.She looked with uncertainty towards Jennie who was rubbing her stomach.
"I'm a bit hungry." Jennie laughed awkwardly.
"We should go eat something." If you're hungry, you should eat.
Autistic patient's brain usually has linear thinking, they didn't have the normal person's worries and misgivings, if they wanted to do something, they would do it bluntly and swiftly. Of course, in the premise that they possess good capability to express themselves.

Lisa's capability in expressing herself was extremely good, in the last few years of her doctor, Professor Wang's report, she suspected that Lisa actually was an acquired scholar syndrome patient. she interrogated Lisa's parents for several times whether or not Lisa's brain was impacted when she was still less than one year old. It's because Lisa's recovery was very good, as if she originally possessed the ability for social interaction.

Jennie was very hungry, she wanted to eat something. This idea spurred Lisa to depart from this place, but she found that Jennie wasn't following her after she walked a few steps, so she stopped her pace in puzzlement.

"Grandma, we're going now." after saying this, Jennie hurried and chased Lisa, naturally holding her hand in hers.
Lisa was dumbfounded. This was the third time, an understanding emerged in her heart: Jennie likes joining their hands together.
This new understanding made her a bit more happy.

Two people followed the flight of stairs, step by step walking towards the foot of the hill. At the gate of the cemetery, a black benz was parked at the roadside, garnering everyone's attention. Jennie knew this must be the car that Jisoo left behind for them, so she pulled Lisa to walk over.

"Lisa." when the two people was approaching the car, a woman wearing a one-piece black dress came down from the car, she familiarly called Lisa.
Lisa only looked at her indifferently without speaking a word in return, then she retracted her eyes from her. But Jennie knew, regarding Lisa who can't communicate easily with people, this simple reaction told her that she knew this woman.

"Miss Kim." The woman seemed accustomed to Lisa's lack of reaction, so she turned her head and called to Jennie.
"Hello, you are...?"
"I'm President Manoban's secretary, my name is Somi, I'm ordered by President Manoban to wait on you two here." Saying this, Jeon Somi pulled open the car's door for the two people.