68. No Cure

The sturdy arms were crossed on the dark sheet, and then they took the belt very familiarly. The empty touch instantly awakened Lisa.

What about Jennie? !

Lisa sat up from the bed and ran out of the bedroom with her bare feet. she quickly searched for the bathroom and cloakroom. Fortunately, she found Jennie's figure in the kitchen and only relieved her anxiety.

She was making breakfast.

Lisa was relieved subconsciously.

Jennie woke up earlier than Lisa today. She boiled porridge with rice cooker. When she was about to put the cooked dishes on the table, she turned around and saw that she was disheveled. Lisa.

"Are you up?" Jennie smiled and handed the plate in Lisa's hand across the cooking table. "Take this."

Lisa hurried over and took the plate. Jennie carried the rest of the dish and walked out from behind the cooking table. She was about to ask Lisa when she didn't go out for a run today, and at a glance she caught Lisa's bare feet: "Why didn't you wear shoes?"

Lisa glanced down at her feet and subconsciously moved her toes. It seems that she only noticed that she was not wearing shoes at this time: "I woke up and didn't see you."

"I woke up earlier today. Why, did you think I ran away without seeing me?" Jennie laughed.

"Um." Lisa nodded, she did think so.

"..." Jennie froze, put the plate on the dining table, and wondered, "how do you think so?"

"You were ... weird yesterday, it seems like ... going to a long distance."

Lisa didn't know how to express it. Even yesterday, Jennie didn't say anything about her except for her low mood and crying. To leave. But somehow, she just felt that way.

"Relax, I won't run."

Jennie did not expect that Lisa would be so sensitive. She was out of control because of the shock of her cousin Ji Eun's illness yesterday, and she was thinking about a lot of things after her death in the brain disorder. I didn't want Lisa to feel it.

Lisa returned to the badroom and wear her shoes, but she did not go out for a morning run, but instead sat at the table and stared at Jennie. As if Jennie's guarantee was not enough, she needed to personally supervise.

"Hurry up and eat, and we'll go to the hospital after dinner." Jennie urged Lisa. "Today is Sunday. I have to tell my parents that we won't go back for dinner today."

"I called Brother." Lisa said suddenly.

"You told Oppa that we would not go back for dinner?"

"No, I asked my brother to see a doctor," Lisa explained. "Find the best doctor to treat cousin."

"Have you asked Oppa to see a doctor for my cousin?" Jennie looked at Lisa in surprise.

"Well, when your cousin gets better, you won't be sad." Lisa said seriously.

"Lisa ... Thank you." This time, Jennie said nothing to cure the disease, she clipped an egg to Lisa, expressing her gratitude.

The shock of yesterday came suddenly. At that moment, she almost thought that she was going to die immediately, so that her mood collapsed and she couldn't control herself. There is a saying how to say, death is not horrible, horror is the process of waiting for death. Jennie has always been strong, and her psychological preparation for death became fragile at the moment Ji Eun became ill.

However, after the collapse, there were gains. At least she woke up early in the morning. Jennie felt that she had figured out a lot, not the strength of the pretense, but the indifference of a thorough understanding.