23. An Unexpected Popular Advertisement

The wooden house in the cherry orchard didn't have heavy curtains in the bedroom. The sun shined in early from the window and sprinkled sunlight directly onto their faces with enthusiasm. This allowed Jennie to clearly see the attitude of the two of them when they first wake up in the morning. She was being tightly embraced by Lisa.
"Good morning." Jennie looked up and saw the drowsiness in Lisa's eyes which didn't recede yet.

Lisa didn't answer. she wasn't completely awake yet, but only felt movements in her arms and unconsciously tightened them.

"..." Jennie, who was about to get up was held back.

Fortunately, Lisa quickly woke up. The two changed their clothes and walked out of the cabin. They looked at the cherry blossoms in the garden and took a deep breath of the air full of fragrant fruit. Jennie felt comfortable.

"Does your back still hurt?" Jennie asked Lisa.
"It hurts." Lisa nodded.
"..." Forget it, I can't ask. Even if there is a little pain, Lisa will still say it hurts. "Is it better?"
"It's better."
"Let me see." Jennie walked over, lifted up Lisa's clothes and looked at it. She found that the bruise from yesterday had a deeper color, but it didn't spread.
"Oh, what are you doing so early this morning, in broad daylight?" At this time, the neighboring wooden door happened to open, and Irene Bae covered her eyes as soon as she went out.

Jennie's face froze, then turned to Lisa and said, "I'll help you with a hot compress after running, then it will be fine after two days."
"Running?" Lisa frowned.
"En, Professor Wang said you need to exercise more." Jennie didn't forget Professor Wang's advice. She took Lisa out for a walk more often and let her interact with the outside world and exercise more.

In particular, when helping Lisa with the ice compress yesterday, Jennie noticed that Lisa's skin was pale, unhealthy, and the flesh was too soft without any muscle.

"You have to run in the morning uh," Irene enthusiastically suggested, "You can run over there, there is a lake there. You can run along the lake, it's about 800 meters. The scenery by the lake is also good," Irene suggested.

Jennie dragged the obviously unwilling Lisa to jog. They ran out of the cherry orchard and ran along the mountain path for five minutes. Sure enough, she saw the lake that Irene Bae mentioned. In the early morning, the soft sunlight sprinkled on the lake, reflecting a sparkling beauty. Jennie ran slowly, only feeling that every breath was fresh and sweet.

"Lisa, don't stop, let's run another lap then go back."

After running about one kilometer, Lisa couldn't run anymore. her body didn't listen to her brain, she shook uncoordinated and sweat from her forehead dripped nonstop. The amazing amount of perspiration shocked Jennie.
Lisa, who was tired and could only breathe through her mouth, raised her head weakly, then obediently tried to force herself to run.

All she could feel were her limbs filled with lead, dragging her down. she was so tired that she wanted to lie on the ground right then, but Jennie's figure was in front of her and appeared to be getting further and further away. It looked like she would run away if she didn't catch up to her.

Lisa bit her teeth and chased after her. she made herself run hard this final time and felt for the first time that time felt so long.
After finally returning to the cherry orchard, Lisa couldn't wait to slump on the ground on the spot.

"Lisa, don't sit down. Let's take a few more steps. You can't sit down immediately after running."

Lisa couldn't think at this time, but instinctively followed Jennie's voice.
At the same time, Irene was preparing the meal and looked at Lisa who was breathing heavily and looked at Jennie reproachfully: "What's wrong with Lisa."
"She's too weak, she only ran two laps." Jennie said.
"Jennie, its unfortunately you're not making steady progress in increments. Wasn't it almost two kilometers that you ran, isn't this too cruel?"
"Really?" Jennie wondered; she usually runs five kilometers in the morning.