61. I've Been to Your School

On the tenth day after Lisa commuted to work alone, the 5D game, "The Lonely One", developed by Lisa was officially released to the public. Because this was the first large-scale 5D game in Korea that supported multi-players gameplay online, the M Group held a very grand press conference for it.

Financial and economics networks, the e-sports network, and even the national news network were all competing to attend this press conference. M's stock also rose on opening day of the market then stopped, this was all due to the newly designed game. So this means, M's stock rose very high because its high in demand and its more expensive to buy a stock from their group. However, this wasn't Jennie's concern, as she only cared about Lisa sitting beside her.

Today, Lisa wore formal clothing. Under the strong demand of Jennie, she changed into a suit and the pair of leather shoes that she personally customized. And her usual clean and fresh hair was styled with hair gel and her bangs were lifted from her forehead.

"Don't move." Jennie couldn't help but stop Lisa who wanted to reach out and pull her hair.

"Uncomfortable." Lisa didn't like her hair being stiff.

"But it's very handsome. Let me watch for another hour, OK? We will go back, and I'll wash it out for you." In another hour, the press conference should be over.

"Em." An hour? Lisa glanced at her watch and began to count down silently.

The two interacted quietly under the stage. On stage was Jisoo who responded to various questions from reporters. The most important question was why the chief designer of this game wasn't at the scene.

Jisoo glanced at Lisa, who was sitting quietly under the stage, and said with a smile: "Our chief designer is preparing the 2.0 version of 'The Lonely One'. When the 2.0 version is released, I think... the chief designer should stand here."

Everyone didn't think too much about why Jisoo added that comment about the chief designer, instead they were instantly distracted with the upgraded version of the game, and the topic was smoothly diverted to the development of "The Lonely One" 2.0.

"This game just entered the market, and you're going to develop version 2.0?"

"When will it be available?"

"What are the main changes in the upgraded version of the game? Will you be developing the game helmet that appears in the film?" The film they are talking about is that promotional video that Eun Woo was forced to make when they used Lisa to extend the deadline, was mentioned like one sentence back then

Reporters have so many questions to ask that the microphone and camera almost merged with Jisoo's face. When Jennie saw this scene, she was very glad that Lisa wasn't on stage. But at the same time, I can't help but feel it's a pity, because... this glory should have been for Lisa.

"Lisa, do you want others to know that this game was developed by you?" Jennie asked Lisa.

"I don't want." Lisa shook her head.

"Why?"

"I don't want so many people to know." If possible, except for her family and Jennie, Lisa doesn't want to know other people, let alone be crowded and questioned in the middle Jisoo.

"Then we won't." Jennie smiled.

An hour later, the press conference ended successfully. After Jennie and Jisoo greeted each other, she left with Lisa. From the press conference, Lisa's hand never left her head. her original clean and handsome hairstyle was soon messed by Lisa and became a chicken nest coop.

"Stop messing with it. I'll take you to wash your hair." Jennie originally wanted to take Lisa home to wash her hair, but because she was so uncomfortable, she changed her mind.