27. Returning Home

Without her headphones, Lisa's eyebrows creased all the way through the rest of one hour flight, although Lisa didn't say anything, but Jennie can see clearly that she’s  not comfortable, thus making her felt a bit of regret for lending her headphones to that kid just now.

When the plane finally landed, Lisa didn't stand up but sat still in her seat, looking at the front seat with her keen eyes. Jennie knew, Lisa must have waited for the other to return her headphones back.
Luckily, that mother didn't made the two people wait for long as she returned the headphones just after the plane safely landed.

"Thank you for your headphones." The woman said her gratitude, her hands still holding on to the 7-8 years old child. The little boy was wearing a western style clothes with short pants, with a school bag on her back, his small fair face was pouting cutely, this appearance of his looked nothing like the once screaming child before.

"You're welcome, later you should also buy something like this, it's useful in critical times." Jennie suggested.
"En." The woman thanked her again before turning around, leaving along with her child.

When they're gone, Jennie returned the headphones to Lisa. Once Lisa received it, she firmly hung it on her neck, for fear that it'd get taken away by someone else.
When Jennie looked at her acting like this, she found it funny and somewhat felt sorry, "Later, I won't lend your headphones to other people again."
"En." Lisa smiled happily.

They got off the plane, took their luggage and trying to go to the parking area. The Manoban family's car had already been waiting for them ten minutes before the plane's arrival, but Seoul city's airport was really too big,  Jennie wasn't familiar with the airport, furthermore, her sense of direction wasn't good, so they can't find the parking lot that was told by the Manoban family's chauffeur for quite some time.

"Parking lot P2, so is this the way to P2 or is it that way?" Jennie already stood in front of the airport map for 5 minutes. This vicinity only had this one map, and it didn't have a clear direction symbol, thus she felt uncertain of which way she should go to. She recalled she once went to P1 when she returned to her country in her past life because of carelessness, circling one full round, she wasted a whole half hour.

"This way." Lisa waited five minutes for Jennie and determined that she wasn't resting but that she can't find the right way, so she decided to speak.

"You know the way?" Jennie lifted her head in surprise.

"It's drawn on the map." Lisa pointed to the P2 direction on the airport map with a flat face. It's clearly drawn here, why should one know the way?

Jennie's eyes immediately brightened, that's right, Lisa has scholar syndrome, perhaps beside her
mathematics skill, her sense of direction is also strong.

"Then you lead the way." Jennie said with a smile.
"En." Pulling her luggage, Lisa lead the way in front. she didn't look at whatever symbols along the way, as if she’s  already familiar with the airport's layout, left turn, descend the stairs, right turn, walk straight, then they finally found the Manoban family's car.

The Manoban family's driver had seen the two from afar and came out, eagerly helping the two people to move their luggage.

"I didn't know you're really great at looking at maps ah." Jennie couldn't help but praised her.

However, Lisa didn't feel that she’s  great at looking at maps, it's just Jennie that has always been like this, making a fuss over trivial things. In the past, every time she helped Jennie solved some math questions, she would act like this, she’s  rather accustomed to it.

After they got on the car, Jennie started discussing with Lisa how to divide the gifts, naturally, it was just Jennie that talked the whole journey while Lisa silently listened to her on the side.