53. Cares About Family

The next morning.

After breakfast, when everyone was about to leave for work, Jennie suddenly called out to everyone:

"Mom, dad, oppa, please wait a moment. Lisa has something to say."

"Lisa has something to tell us?" This was unexpected. They looked at Lisa who was opposite of them with great interest.

Lisa stood up under Jennie's encouraging eyes, and looked at the three people opposite of her and began to apologize: "I'm sorry, but... I still don't want you to come to our housewarming."

"..." The smile on Jennie's face froze. I wish I can yell at Lisa, what do you mean by this sentence?

"..." The Manoban parents: Is this an apology or a second provocation?

"Got it." Jisoo's expression didn't change. she wiped her hands with a napkin, got up and left. It wasn't known whether she forgave her or not.

"Hehe, it doesn't matter, Mom and Dad aren't angry." After Go Eun stiffened for a moment, she decided to ignore the second half of the sentence and only listen to the first two words.

"Yes, Lisa, don't worry about it." Gong Yo also comforted his son. This was the first time that Lisa apologized to them.

"Em." Lisa, who was forgiven, looked happy and turned to her wife for praise. "I'm sorry."

"Ye-yes?" Jennie didn't know what else she should say.

After coming out of the dining room, Jisoo tidied up her cuffs and walked to the parking lot, then started her car to go to work.

She exit the villa's gate, then turned right going down the asphalt road. This was the same route Lisa and she ran together every day. This one-way distance of 2.5km was exactly 5km. Every time they run to the traffic light in front of them, they will turn around and run back.

Jisoo stopped the car and looked at the road behind her with the rearview mirror. The road remained motionless for a long time. The traffic lights changed several times in front of her but was unable to attract her attention. Fortunately, there were not many vehicles on the mountain road of the villa and Jisoo's stagnation didn't cause congestion on the road, but it attracted the attention of the sanitation workers.

"Sir, is there something wrong with the car?" The uniformed sanitation worker came over with a broom and asked.

"No." Jisoo returned from her thoughts, subconsciously glanced forward, and saw the green light.

"Then go quickly and be careful not to be late for work."

"Thank you." Jisoo nodded and released the brake to proceed. After the sanitation worker left, she swept with the broom vigorously. Her task this morning was only this last part of the road. Just now, the car stopped her from sweeping all the garbage this morning, now that the car was gone, she has to pack up her dustpan quickly or she won't be able to make it to breakfast at home.

Jisoo's mood seemed particularly good. she opened the sunroof and allowed the sunlight and shadow to fall into the car without hindrance. her smiling face was satisfied in the flowing light and shadow.

You know how to apologize. You have some conscience.

The Manoban parents were also in the same mood as Jisoo, but they weren't as calm as Jisoo. As soon as they left the dining room, Go Eun rushed directly into her husband's arms: "Gong Yo Manoban, Lisa... Lisa has us in mind, right?"