34. Another Onset

"The shoes are already on the market." In the studio, Rosie sat next to Jennie with a computer tablet.

"How?" Jennie asked. Their first batch of their brand-name shoes were sold through the exclusive store of Rosie's uncle, but the price is 50% higher than the other shoes in her shop, so they weren't too optimistic on projected sales.

"It was only put out this afternoon, the sales data we will look at tomorrow." Rosie said.

"Evenings and weekends are prime time for sales. It will take about two days to know the popularity of our shoes." Jennie said.

"I suddenly feel nervous, what should I do?" Rosie frowned.

"Didn't you promise me that it didn't matter if we don't make a profit and don't lose money? Why are you nervous now?" Jennie smiled.

"When you have a business, isn't it naturally to want to make money and not lose money?" Rosie's mood was bad.

"Okay, there's no use thinking about it now." Jennie closed the computer and stood up, carrying her bag. "I think it's better for us to go home early and get some sleep. We will know the results tomorrow morning."

"No, what time is it? You're getting off work now?" Rosie looked at the time, and it wasn't past five o'clock yet.

"There's nothing to do today and I promised Lisa that I'll be home at six o'clock today. Last time, I was late and made her wait for me. This time, I have to go back early so I can be the one waiting for her." Jennie said.

"You guys are childish. You wait for me, I'll wait for you." As an adult, Rosie couldn't accept this kind of love which seems like kindergarten children meeting each other to go to school every day.

Jennie smiled and didn't explain. The way she got along with Lisa was simple and almost childish. But this childish thing might be the most important thing for Lisa right now. Jennie doesn't know how long her patience will last or whether she can keep her promise to Lisa every time. But, at least now, she was willing to cooperate with Lisa's childish way of getting along.

"Go." Rosie waved her hands to shoo her off and Jennie pushed open the door and then drove back to the villa half an hour earlier.

M Group.

In the past afternoon, Jisoo had finished talking about an external cooperation. When she came back, she called all the department heads and had meetings with them nonstop. she didn't come back to her office until she was almost off-duty.

"President." Assistant Mina smartly delivered a cup of warm water to quench her thirst.

Jisoo took a sip, moistened her throat and said, "After a while, arrange for a driver to take Lisa back."

"Okay, I'll arrange it." Mina immediately answered.

"Also, organize the meeting materials for me and order me dinner." While talking, Jisoo took off her suit jacket and hung it on a hanger, then rolled up her sleeves. When she was about to continue working, she saw that her assistant was still standing at her desk and didn't leave.

"Something else?" Jisoo asked.

"President..." Mina hesitated a moment and took out a bag of red things from her pocket and put it on Jisoo's desk.

"What is this?" Jisoo frowned.

"Wedding candy," Mina answered.

Jisoo was stupefied for a moment, wedding candy?

"Did you get married?" Jisoo subconsciously began to consider their work schedule. "The last few projects are very tight, and the fifth generation of VR games will be released soon. I won't be able to grant you leave because of this period of time. Because of this, I can ask the Finance Department to send you an extra red envelope which will be your wedding gift. After the rush is over, I will give you a big holiday."