8. Give Me your picture

Jennie got up early and ran to school after changing her clothes. Today was the day when the school will issue her diploma, but she missed her chance to take her graduation photo. If she doesn't get her certificate on time, Rosie would probably kill her directly.

Getting off the bus stop, she walked a few steps and saw Rosie at the school gate. Rosie at this time still wasn't a capable and shrewd woman like she was a few years later, she was still that non-mainstream girl with more than three colour dyeing her hair.

"Rosie."
Jennie waved her hands towards Rosie happily. Rosie turned her head and saw Jennie running towards her. Her mouth was still sipping on a milk tea, not intending to give Jennie a reaction at all. But Jennie didn't care about it anymore, with a leap, she glomped Rosie like an octopus.

"My clothes! Jennie, you're going to die huh!" Jennie's sudden attack made the milk tea on Rosie's hand spilled, staining her newly bought clothes with a brown tea stain.

"I haven't seen you for a long time, I really miss you." Jennie didn't hear Rosie's complaint at all, still immersed in the joy of meeting her friend.

"Don't give me this crap, I tell you, if you don't come out with your marriage certificate, you won't get pass me." Rosie shoved her away ruthlessly.
"I don't bring my marriage certificate, but I still have the photo, wanna see?" Jennie asked.
"..." Rosie hesitated, she couldn't care less about the spilled milk tea on her body anymore and asked Jennie, "Are you really married?"
"En." Jennie admitted it confidently.
"No way... who is it? Who are you married with? When did you fall in love? How can I not know huh?"

Rosie always thought that Jennie speaking about marriage was just to casually make an excuse for missing the time to take their graduation photo.

"It's a long story, do you remember the neighbor I mentioned to you before?"
"Of course , you said that you have a handsome girl as your neighbor, but unfortunately, she has autism."
"That's her."
"Jennie, you're crazy!"

The people who studied art had a bit of good control over their face, but surely no one would go to such length and find an autistic person just for one's face. (face = prestige)

"Don't be so excited, I'll tell you slowly." And so, two people walked side by side entering the school, Jennie and Rosie talked about the ins and outs of the matter.

After listening, Rosie's expression became more complicated. She stared at Jennie with an inquiring look and asked, "So then, did you marry her to fulfill the elder's wish or did you really want to be married to Lisa?"

"Both of them." Jennie answered honestly.
"How can you just say both... let me change my question." Rosie felt that her question wasn't really accurate, so she asked again, "If Lisa's grandma didn't die at this time, would you agree to marry Lisa?"
"Yeap." After thinking for a while, Jennie still gave a positive answer.

Granny's death just happened right at that point of time, but her original intention was still to marry Lisa so she could prevent further tragedies. Of course, if Grandma Manoban wasn't on her last breath at that time, Lisa wouldn't propose to her, but this wasn't what Rosie wanted to ask.

"Then... you like her?" Rosie asked.

Like? Does she like Lisa? Jennie asked herself, of course she liked her, but this kind of like wasn't the kind of like between couple. If she liked her like that, she wouldn't reject Lisa at her last life. But after reincarnation, Jennie felt that romantic love wasn't really that important anymore, hence her marriage became much more pure and simple.

"Like." Jennie didn't dare to tell Rosie what she really thought, otherwise, based on Rosie's character, she wouldn't just stop right here.

"Rosie, Jennie..." Rosie still wanted to say something, but their names were called suddenly by someone in front. The two of them looked away and saw three to five of their classmates waving at them. The two stopped talking and went there quickly.