76. Disease

After living in the Manoban family home for a week and confirming there was no problem with her heath, the two moved back to their home. Although the Manoban family can reach out and be involved, but as the old saying goes, someone's gold or silver nest isn't as good as their own grass nest. As soon as she entered the door, Jennie felt that her two-bedroom and one living room house was much more comfortable than the Manoban family's villa.

Slumped on the sofa, holding a pillow in her arms, Jennie sighed comfortably, "It's better to have a small home for the both of us."

"No, for three people," Lisa corrected.

"Yes, for three people." Jennie touched her belly and apologized. "I'm sorry baby, mom almost forgot you."

After apologizing, Jennie looked up at Lisa and found that she was in the kitchen again. she put away the pots and pans from the counter to their original place along with the soil, salt, soy sauce and vinegar.

This is another episode of OCD.

Jennie couldn't help but smile. Sometimes she thinks that OCD can also be very good. People with OCD will clean the rooms very consciously. Since they moved out, except for cooking, almost all the other housework was carried out by Lisa. And Lisa also had a great advantage with that too. No matter how messy their home was, she never complains, but quietly reorganizes.

After half an hour of cleaning up, Lisa finished, so Jennie beckoned her over. Lisa didn't even have time to take a sip of water and walked over.

"All sweaty, did I make the house very messy?" Jennie asked.

"A little." Lisa nodded honestly.

"Do you despise me?" Jennie raised her eyebrows. The mess was when she picked out her clothes that day, so the closet was a little disorderly.

"No." Lisa shook her head hurriedly and explained, "It's just a little bit messier than usual."

"What can we do about that later?" Jennie deliberately scared Lisa, "When our baby is born, this family will be a hundred times more disorderly than it is now. And little children, how will you teach the disobedient child?"

Lisa imagined this scene, and after a while, her brows began to twist quietly.

"Would you hate the child because of this?" After the baby was born, Jennie wanted to personally raise her own child. She wants to give her child a complete family of three while she's still healthy. But after having a child, life will become very messy. If Lisa can't tolerate it, she will consider returning to the Manoban family home.

After reaching a tacit agreement with Lisa, Jennie has no desire to forcible changing some of Lisa's so-called shortcomings. She just wanted their family to be happy together.

"No!" Lisa replied rather firmly.

"So confident ah?" Jennie was a little surprised.

"En!" Lisa looked at Jennie and said very seriously, "When you were a child, you always threw things around and I didn't hate you."

So naturally, I won't hate our children.

"Where have I?" Jennie firmly refused to admit it. She was very clever when she was a child.

"Have." Lisa gave an example. "Every time you read in the study, you would mess up the bookshelves."

"Didn't I put the books back ah?" When she was a child, she often went to Lisa's house to read books, but after reading them, she would make sure to put them back.

"But... you put it back in the wrong order." In Lisa's eyes, the order wasn't right, so it was messy.

"..." Jennie stared at Lisa and asked, "You remember this thing for so long, you say, did you feel angry at that time?"