70. No Need to Understand Sadness

Autistic patients are only willing to listen to what they want to hear or what they care about. If it's something they don't care about, then even if you repeat it countless times in front of them, they can automatically block it. But if it's something they care about, even if you just inadvertently say a word in front of them, they will always remember it, even grumble.

Jisoo's is just a hypothesis, but this hypothesis that every time she goes through Lisa's mind, she will irritably smash things.

No, you have to control yourself.

Some hurriedly opened the drawer on the right-hand side, and Lisa took out the headphones inside and put it on herself, until all the surrounding noises disappeared, and only Jennie's singing remained in the world, and her mood gradually eased.

"What's wrong with Second Young Master?" Outside the office, RM slid his chair to Eun Woo, "I haven't seen Second Young Master wearing headphones for a while."

"I guess it was a fight with the general manager." After all, these two young men just returned from the general manager's office.

"Well ... Big news, Second Young Master gave the general manager a shit." Eun Woo's voice fell, and suddenly someone shouted aloud.

"No, how is it possible." The gossips of excitement rose up.

"It is true that this matter has spread in the company group. I checked it, and the source of the gossip is the first secretary of the general manager's office."

"Is only curious, what did the general manager do to our second young master?"

The discussion in the R & D department was in full swing, and while discussing the matter, they were observing Lisa's look through the glass while secretly rubbing her eyes. With the help of Lisa's inaudibility, the bright gossip came to the parties.

After listening to it for a while, Eun Woo took out his mobile phone and sent a small message to Jennie: 'Second Young Master called the general manager. At this moment, she was in a bad mood.'

The mobile phone number was given to Eun Woo by Jennie, so that in the event that Lisa has something in the company, someone in the R & D department can contact her directly.

When Jennie received the news, she was startled. How could Lisa beat Jisoo? She immediately responded to the message and asked: 'What happened?:

Eun Woo: 'I'm not sure. The general manager must have been beaten anyway. It is said that her eyes were bruised.'

Jennie frowned: 'What about Lisa now? Is she feeling good?'

Eun Woo : 'Second Young Master wears headphones, and her mood is still stable.'

Jennie: 'OK, thank you.'

How could Lisa hit someone? And listening to Eun Woo's narrative, although Lisa's mood fluctuated, she did not develop the disease.

In the case of no illness, take the initiative to hit people, in addition to worrying, Jennie is more curious, what happened, can give a good-tempered Lisa to beat people anxiously.

At six o'clock in the afternoon, Lisa appeared on time in front of the studio door. she ran in like a gust of wind and held Jennie on the sofa tightly in her arms.

"What's the matter?" Jennie, who was suddenly hugged, looked up in surprise, only to find that Lisa was holding too hard, and she couldn't move.

"Jennie." Lisa lowered her head and buried her face in Jennie's neck, her voice muffled, as if she had suffered endless grievances.