74. Faint

At the end of the year, it was Gmarket's peak sales season. In order to meet the expected surge of orders, Rosie canceled everyone's weekend plans in the studio half a month in advance. Even with their weekend plans cancelled, the Gmarket store...the business wasn't as good as expected.

Jennie flipped the sales report in her hand and frowned in doubt: "How can we have less turnover this month than last month? Shouldn't the end of the year be the peak season for sales?"

Rosie glanced at the report in Jennie's hand and looked depress: "You had a lot of things going on at home, so I didn't tell you that our shoes were knocked off."

"Knocked off?" Jennie was surprised.

Rosie turned over the laptop in front of her and showed it to Jennie. She saw a dense page filled with the same shoes, it was the latest design from their studio. Their own shoe design, the search results for Gmarket was ranked one, but none of these results were theirs.

"Same shoes, but half the cost of ours, who will still buy ours?" Rosie said with a black face.

"Is it exactly the same?"

"Except that the leather material isn't as breathable as ours, the sole isn't as comfortable as ours, but everything else is basically the same." Rosie sighed, "I asked my uncle and he said that the Korean market is like this. What style has sold well on Gmarket. As long as you buy a pair and go back to knock it off, you will soon be able to produce a high-quality imitation. People who don't have high requirements on shoes won't be able to tell the difference."

"Can't we report it?" Jennie's heart was messy.

"How do you report so many stores? And as long as they make a slight change, they can say it's their own shoes." Rosie sighed, "World famous brands can't take them, let alone our small studio."

"This is good. What if they will continue to knock off our new products in the future, what should we do?"

Although Jennie didn't expect her studio to make a lot of money, her shoes, which she worked hard to design, has been knocked off and profited by others, she felt uncomfortable.

"Who will we do?" Rosie has lost hair because of this annoying matter in recent days. "This group of shops are really disgusting, I really want to hack their shops."

"What do you want to hack?" Lisa who was sitting beside Jennie listened to the entire conversation before she suddenly voiced out her question.

Rosie and Jennie turned their heads at the same time and saw Lisa's big black eyes staring at the company screen for a moment. When she noticed they were both looking at her, she couldn't help but ask again: "What do you want to hack?"

"No... No." Jennie was terrified and shook her head hurriedly. If she didn't stop her, Lisa would really hack Gmarket, then this matter will become a big deal.

"Oh." Lisa saw that the matter had nothing to do with her, so she continued to look down at her book.

Jennie breathed a sigh of relief and gave Rosie a warning look at the same time. Rosie spread out her hands to express her innocence.

"Don't mention the matter of hacking other people's shops." Jennie pulled Rosie over and gave her a verbal warning.

"Okay." Rosie couldn't hide the regret in her voice. She really did want to look forward to how Lisa would have hacked these Gmarket shops.

Fortunately, the studio also has income from the physical store, so although the income from their online store was affected to a certain extent, the store's first New Year of their entrepreneurship was still profitable. They both weren't stingy either. During the New Year's holiday, they gave an unusually huge bonus to their two employees in the store.