62. Change

The weather in Seoul was divided into two: hot in the summer and cold in the winter, as the spring and autumn seasons were extremely short. Jennie only felt that now that she wore a nice autumn coat yesterday and today she wore a thick padded jacket.

"Jennie Unnie, this is the studio's sales report from last month." Sana showed Jennie a statistical report.

 Jennie glanced and found that the sales volume of the mid-length boots was the best: "I thought boots would be more popular in the winter."

 "Our boots are very fashionable, although they look good, they aren't very versatile." Sana replied, "In contrast, the mid-length boots are better as they are more convenient to put on and take off, and much more versatile."

 "Jennie, there are a lot of people who pre-ordered them, when will the factory produce them ah?" Bam asked from the side.

 "It should be fast. Rosie went to her uncle's factory to urge him in person yesterday." Jennie replied.

 "Rosie has been away for two days, when will she be back?"

 "She sent me a message in the morning. She's expected to return at noon, and when she comes back, we will go eat hot pot together." This was winter, people can't help but want to eat hot pot.

 "Good!" Sana clapped her hands excitedly. She really likes her current job. The company has simple staff, the commissions were high, and the bosses often invites her to dinner generously.

 Jennie smiled, looked down at the report, then glanced at the bottom, there was a big zero in the column of custom shoes. She asked: "No one still consults us for custom shoes ah."

 "No." Taking advantage of Rosie's absence, Sana couldn't help but speak truthfully, "Jennie Unnie, if you can tell Rosie, this pair of shoes is too expensive, rich people don't mind, but others can't afford."

 "It's okay, there's no cost anyway." There really was no other cost besides the pile of leather in the material room.

 However, when they set up the studio, their goal was the customization route. As a result, in the past six months, apart from several friendship sponsors from relatives and friends, there has been no customized customer, which was a pity. Fortunately, their brand was doing well on the Internet. After such a long time, it has become a small online retail store. Every time they released a new product, there will be knock-offs online shortly afterwards.

 "After a while, if there are no customers, your Boss Rosie will naturally adjust the price." Jennie added with a smile.

 "Also." Sana nodded. "I'll go make a reservation at a hot pot restaurant."

 Jennie nodded, then her cellphone suddenly rang. She picked it up and saw a message from her mother: 'Your cousin arrives at the train station in an hour, you go pick her up.'

 "Sana, I may not be able to go eat hot pot. I have something to do." Jennie responded to her mother's message while explaining to Sana.

 "Jennie Unnie, can't go ah?"

 "My cousin is here. I have to pick them up."

 "Then, the temperature is cold today and there may be black ice on the road. Jennie Unnie drive slowly on the road." Sana exhorted.

 "Okay." Jennie waved her hand and left.

The cousin she was about to pick up was called Lee Ji Eun, she's the granddaughter of Jennie's great aunt. Great aunt is basically her parent's aunt.. and Ji Eun is the grandchild of her parent's aunt.. that's really a distant relative The relationship between them was far apart, so basically there's no connection.