30. How Much Is In The Salary Card?

Jennie was sitting on the floor, looking at Lisa putting the puzzle pieces one by one and repeating the same action five thousand times. This should be an extremely boring thing to watch, but the constantly perfected drawing looked so wonderful in front of her eyes.

Some people say that the perfect condition between men and women was when the men spoil the women, while the women adore the men, at this moment, Jennie suddenly felt that her marriage was this kind of 'perfect condition'. Whether it's recognizing the road, looking at the map, doing math problems, or putting together puzzles... Lisa always shows that same kind of specialty, she can't help but want to adore her, Lisa was far better than what she thought at first.

When Lisa put the last puzzle piece on its place, Jennie couldn't wait and immediately took out her phone to take a picture.

"I'll send it to Irene now, she thinks that 5 thousand pieces of puzzle will be able to upset me? Humph!" Jennie took a picture of the puzzle, flaunted it to her circle of friends, and wrote an extremely cocky essay:

'Took only two hours to complete the five thousand pieces of puzzle, it was so easy, who dares to give me something more difficult?'
After a while, a bunch of messages came continuously:
'Nini, is this a wedding photo? You're so creative uh.'
'This watermelon, just a glance and you know it's delicious.'
'No, no, the groom looks more delicious.'
'Damn, I wants someone else' husband, be careful Nini, someone will come to challenge you someday.'
Rosie: 'It was Lisa who put them together oh~'
Jennie replied to Rosie: 'En.'
Irene immediately replied: 'Don't rely on your husband if you have the ability.'
Jennie posted a sticker of rolling her eyes and replied: 'I have a husband, why can't I rely on her? If you have the ability, you can also find one uh~'
Irene Bae: 'Beaten again...'

When Jennie saw Irene conceded, she felt refreshed and replied with a few comments before turning around with a smile and said to Lisa, "They're all envious of me."
"Envious about what?" Lisa didn't understand.
"Envious that I have a husband."

Lisa blanked, thinking that this matter had a relation with herself, her eyes unconsciously brightened up.
"No, what they're actually envious of is because I have you as my husband. Not everyone's husband is this handsome and smart."

Lisa's slightly brightened eyes suddenly shone even more brightly. Am I handsome and smart enough to make others admire Jennie?

"I can still piece together even bigger puzzles." she wanted others to be more envious of Jennie.
"I know, but this one is already so big, let's hang this puzzle first, okay? Hang it on the bedhead as our wedding photo?" Speaking of it, their marriage was somewhat hurried and they didn't go through a normal process, hence there's no banquet or wedding photos.

It seemed that after rebirth, she followed the logical train of thoughts and became Lisa's wife, but they still had those old married couple method.
At this time, when she looked at the puzzle, Jennie suddenly came up with ideas to make up their wedding photos.

"En." Lisa took the finished puzzle, looked at the pure white wall, and began to think about how to hang it up.
"I'll call Uncle Jung to help." Jennie went out of the bedroom to find Uncle Jung.

When Uncle Jung heard her request, he immediately climbed upstairs with a toolbox in hand. Jennie thought that Lisa who pieced the puzzle together for so long should be thirsty, so she turned to the kitchen and poured a glass of warm water for her.

Carrying two glasses of water, when Jennie about to turn around and go upstairs, Jisoo suddenly came in from the outside, holding a glass in her hand, about to pour some water herself.

"Oppa." Jisoo was a man with her own aura, furthermore, she’s  also quite reserved and seemed not approachable, and every time Jennie saw her, she can't help but felt somewhat cautious.