73. Have a Baby

The Manoban parents and Jennie waited for a long time for the brothers to come down. They were thinking about whether to go up and take a look, but when they came down, Lisa led the way and her face was as usual, but Jisoo followed her with a strange look.

What's wrong? The three were puzzled.

Going down the stairs, Lisa walked straight to Jennie and couldn't wait to report her new discovery: "Jennie, abdominal muscles aren't good, they are hard and uncomfortable to touch."

"Huh?" The three people in the living room were confused by Lisa's mindless words, but the same thought emerged simultaneously- where did Lisa touched abdominal muscles?

So, three pairs of eyes looked at Jisoo who just came downstairs.

"Cough... meal." Jisoo turned into the dining room with a stiff face. This unsolicited move attracted the unbridled laughter of her parents from behind her.

Jennie pinched Lisa's arm and smirked at her stomach, but she didn't forget to reply to Lisa: "If it doesn't feel good, then don't exercise it."

”Em.” Lisa was satisfied: Jennie doesn't like it. she doesn't need to exercise it.

After the meal, Go Eun said that she would let Jennie visit her garden, so she took her to the warm greenhouse in the courtyard. There were many kinds of off-season flowers in the warm room. The bloomed extremely brightly in the cold winter that withered spring.

"Mom, do you have something to tell me?" Someone had prepared tea in the greenhouse. Jennie poured a cup and handed it to Go Eun. If she just want to visit the greenhouse, she wouldn't leave Lisa alone and only invite her out, so Jennie guessed that Go Eun has something to say to her.

"Don't be nervous, it's not important. It's because of Lisa, I don't know how to say it." Go Eun took the teacup and took a sip.

"I know, take your time." Jennie smoothed her messy hair, and there was a faint smile on her face. The dim yellow light shone on her white porcelain-like skin which made her look generous and gentle.

She was a gentle girl. When she first saw Jennie, Go Eun can see she would like her as a daughter-in-law in her heart.

"We have all heard about your cousin. Jisoo also said that you might also have this disease." Go Eun held Jennie's hand on the table case across the table and said softly "We can't do anything about this genetic disease, but the doctor also said that the onset of this genetic disease is very low, so you don't have to worry too much."

"Mom..." Jennie was a little surprised, she didn't expect Go Eun to call her out alone because of this matter. Was it because she couldn't hold back this entire time when Jisoo revealed that she might also have this disease, so they were worried about it?

Jennie suddenly wanted to cry. She only felt that the last burden in her heart has been relieved at this moment. At last, she didn't have to worry anymore. All the people around her planned for the worst, but still had leftover energy to comfort her in turn.

"Don't be afraid, it's okay." Go Eun reached out to wipe Jennie's tear from the corner of her eyes and comforted her, "It's frightening to find out that you might have a genetic disease, but let's not be too pessimistic."

"But... in the chance that I do get sick, what if I only live for only a few years?" Finally, there was a suitable time for her to ask this question.

"That won't happen." It seems that this child was really terrified. Go Eun covered her hand with both hands. Both hands tightly wrapped Jennie's hands and comforted her, "Don't be afraid, even if it does, we will all be here."