28. Insufficient Strength

Lisa's biological clock was very stable, she wakes up every morning at six. When she was in the cherry garden before, the morning sun made her get up half an hour earlier. But after they returned home, with the thick curtain covering the window, Lisa's biological clock returned to its original state. Similarly, Jennie's too.

However, although Lisa would wake up at six every morning, Jennie would just sleep until she naturally wakes up, then resumed to plop on the bed again.
Lisa had been up for five minutes, she stood at the bed and looked anxiously at Jennie sleeping, wondering whether to wake her up or not.

"Lisa, I'll run with you every morning, remember to wake me up ah." This was what Jennie said to Lisa before going to bed last night.

But now...

"Jennie, get up, run." Lisa carefully nudge Jennie.
"Mmhh~, don't want, I don't want to get up." Jennie wrapped herself with a quilt, turned over and went to sleep.

This was the third time already, and the only differences between the three times Lisa tried to wake her were probably just their dialogues. The first time, she asked to sleep for another five minutes, and now, she just simply refused to get up.

Waiting for another five minutes, Lisa called her two times before she finally realized the reality, that was, the sleeping Jennie can suddenly turned hostile. And that she disliked getting up early.

After being rejected three times, Lisa decided to go out and run on her own. she promised to Jennie that she wouldn't give up halfway, although the one who gave up first was Jennie...

Have to run for another extra 100 meters every day, so I should run 2700 meters today.

After changing to sportswear and putting on her sports shoes, Lisa pushed the door and went downstairs, walked through the living room, straight to the garden outside. At the gate, she encountered Jisoo who was also going to run.
Seeing her brother dressed up in sportswear, Jisoo suddenly widened her eyes. There was a trace of shock on her usually inexpressive face, "Lisa, what... are you doing?"
Lisa also noticed her big brother and mumbled back a word.
"Run."

Run, of course I know that you want to run, I know that you want to run as soon as I take a look at your appearance, the question is, you actually want to run?
Jisoo's heart was full of thousands of words, but her mouth only said, "Together?"

Lisa didn't say anything and just ran out of her own. she calculated already, run from the gate down to the foot of the hill, straight to the second traffic light, that was about 1 km, then run again for another 350 meters before going back home, it was exactly 2700 meters.

Jisoo saw her brother ran first and immediately followed. Lisa's speed wasn't fast so she can caught up with her in two steps. The two ran for about a hundred meters before an intersection appeared in front of them.

Jisoo considered that her brother might be unfamiliar with the surrounding environment so she took the initiative and proposed, "Lisa, run to the left side, there's a small park there."

Lisa ignored her, following her own route and ran downhill.
Jisoo saw that her brother ignored her, but she didn't get angry and instead continued to catch up. It's just a different route, nothing to fuss about, the only point of running today was that she can run together with her brother, this was something that she never even dreamed of before. Thinking like this along the way, Jisoo felt that the sole of her feet were like wind, her steps were light and fast.

...

Just after the two brothers of the Manoban family ran out together, the master and madam got up from bed, went and sit on the living room as Uncle Jung delivered the coffee that had been prepared for this morning and reported to them first-hand of the good news.