77. Finale

Jennie woke up in the middle of the night. Their parents, from both sides, got the news the next day and rushed over early the next morning. After a lot of pampering, only Ji Hyun stayed. In order not to affect Jennie's rest, the others went back after checking up on her.

Lisa, who hadn't had a good rest for six days, finally fell asleep on the sofa.

Ji Hyun cut an apple for her daughter and sighed, "This time when you suddenly got sick, Lisa's performance was beyond our expectations."

"What happened with her?" Jennie was also curious about her performance after she got sick, but yesterday she saw that Lisa was too exhausted and wasn't willing to ask.

"She was the calmest out of all of us." Ji Hyun recalled, "Called an ambulance, went through hospitalization procedure, described the condition, contacted us, took care of you, everything was arranged in an orderly way, which wasn't something a person with autism would do at all. Instead, it was us who didn't know what to do."

"She didn't have an issue?"

"No, she stubbornly stayed in your ward and didn't let others take care of you. I think she was so calm because she didn't understand life and death parting." Ji Hyun replied with a smile, "Before, your father and I were worried that Lisa wouldn't be able to take care of you. Now, it seems that we worried too much."

"She doesn't understand. she was waiting for me to wake up... "

Or to see if I didn't wake up.

Jennie turned her head to look at Lisa. she was curled up on the sofa in a blanket. her eyes were tightly closed on her pale face. her long eyelashes vibrated occasionally. It seems that she could wake up at any time. Jennie couldn't see Lisa's eyes but knew that she waited for her in the end, then went to her.

"I'm glad you woke up." Recalling the scene at that time, Ji Hyun couldn't help being afraid for a while, "Otherwise... ai, I shouldn't say."

In order not to increase Jennie's stress, the two families discussed this together. In the future, no one will raise the issue of the genetic disease in front of Jennie and Lisa. Although the genetic disease was still there, whether or not Professor Park will develop the treatment method for the genetic disease first or that genetic disease will break down completely, but they had no other choice but to wait. The only thing they can do is live in the present optimistically.

"When you are discharged from the hospital, go and see Grandma Manoban." Ji Hyun urged. Ever since she discovered the reason for her daughter's escape from death was because of the jade bracelet, Ji Hyun had been grateful to Grandma Manoban in her heart.

"En," Jennie promised, even if her mother didn't mention it, she would go.

At noon, Ji Hyun went out to buy food for her daughter. Soon after she left, Jisoo arrived. she came to give Lisa a change of clothes.

"Is Lisa still sleeping?" Jisoo glanced at Lisa, who was still asleep, and put her clothes on the chair beside her.

"I'm afraid that she's exhausted. she didn't even wake up when it was noisy this morning." Jennie felt distressed.

"You... how are you?" Jisoo asked Jennie.

"I'm fine."

Jennie's face was still a little pale, but her mental state had recovered well. She also asked Professor Park, as long as she doesn't faint again, if she was no different from ordinary people. But Jisoo couldn't forget how she looked when she arrived to the hospital when she rushed over. Jennie was covered in tubes and, especially when, Professor Park said the cause of Jennie's illness was...