45. Run Away

M Group.

Eun Woo return from a meeting with the planning department and her body was hollowed out from the overtime, which was already crumbling. When people from the R&D department saw him, they knew that he must have been destroyed in the conference room again.

"Boss, how is it?" The colleagues from the R&D department circled around him shadily and then, in uniform, asked.

"Posted as scheduled." These words, Eun Woo almost cried out, "I'm going to resign now. No one stop me."

"No , if you leave, I'll have to go to those meetings." RM hurriedly held Eun Woo to death so he wouldn't resign. Eun Woo is the head of the R&D department, and he was also the supervisor. If Eun Woo resigns, then he will be the one on top. He also wanted to resign, but he had great pressure from the house he bought only a few years ago with the mortgage, so she didn't dare resign.

"It's okay, you don't have to quit. You can make second young master work overtime!" Although he's the head of the R&D department, second young master's position was transcendent in the R&D department. Only because her situation is special and she can't do management work, this unlucky position was given to him.

"I can't do that." Let the second young master work overtime, be careful of second young master's having issues.

"The planning department said that the game will be released on Valentine's Day, not only do we have to debug the game as scheduled, but also make an additional beautiful game promotion clip." Eun Wo said.

"This is to kill us. We haven't finished debugging the game and we were given more work." Hearing the bad news, the office screamed one after another.

"People say, let's work hard on overtime."

"How can we work overtime? This week, we don't even have time to go home and change clothes."

"Yes, my mother can hardly remember what I look like."

"Even my dog doesn't remember my scent."

"You still have time for a dog?"

"Boss, you let the planning department come see what kind of life we are living here." They are basically work overtime which is probably around 100 hours a week if they can't even go home during the entire week!

"I said it, but the people in the planning department also said that it's the same for R&D game department's second young master, who is much more elegant and handsome than us, so we are mocked one by one. The essential reason is that our ability is too poor." Eun Wo said angrily. In terms of eloquence, the people in their R&D department, how could they be opponents to the planning department, this was simply deceiving people.

"It's too deceiving, how can we compare with second young master? With anyone who has scholar syndrome?"

"More and more handsome, why don't we have a wife to help dress up?"

The more everyone said, the sadder they were, then they couldn't help but look towards the office. Behind the smooth and transparent glass window, second young master was refreshed and relaxed, this calm posture was really envious.

What's more annoying was that person with autism, who doesn't like to talk, had a wife that is gentle and beautiful.

Perhaps it was everyone's grievances that was so strong that it switched on Lisa's sensory nerve and made her glance at them. However, Lisa only glanced and didn't wonder why the people outside stared at her directly. she then calmly lowered her eyes to continue to work.

"Boss, in fact, if it wasn't for second young master going on her honeymoon and not returning home on time, we would have had enough time." Some people found that their R&D department has a huge workload.