49. Contradiction

Although Lisa's situation has always been good, but she still need to see Professor Wang at least once a month. It was a routine examination and not necessarily a treatment, it was just a simple chat so that Professor Wang can understand Lisa's current mental state.

When Lisa was child, this thing was taken care of by Grandma Manoban. Later, when Grandma Manoban became older, the Manoban family then would take turns to bring Lisa to these sessions. Now that Lisa was married, this task naturally fell on Jennie.

"I don't want to go in." Reaching the sanatorium entrance, Lisa frowned unhappily.

"We would enter and stay for half an hour, just chatting a bit with Professor Wang and go out. After that, we can go to eat lunch. In the afternoon, we still have to search for some furniture in the furniture centre." Jennie coaxed.

"Can we move in after we buy the furniture?" Hearing about furniture, Lisa's expression became a lot better.

"That's right, after we finish buying all of the furniture, we can move in our new house."

"At that time, you can cook for me to eat."

"I'll cook whatever you want to eat, then what would you do?" Jennie broke into laughter, Lisa was so persistent to make her cook for Lisa.

"Then, I'll wash the dishes, then we can watch TV in the living room together." Jennie remembered everything I said to her in the new house that day.

"Yes, yes..." Jennie took the opportunity when Lisa was talking and swindled her to enter the sanatorium. On one hand, she couldn't help but wondered, she didn't see Lisa so unhappy like this when she came over the previous two times, she didn't know what happened to her today.

Professor Wang had already waited in the treatment room, when he saw the two coming inside, he smiled and asked, "What's wrong with you? You look a little unhappy ah."

Lisa gave one glance at Professor Wang and sat down without saying anything. But she knew that even if she didn't care about him, Professor Wang would still keep talking to her continuously.

Sure enough, she heard Professor Wang continued to say, "What happened? Can you tell me?"

Lisa remained silent, she lowered her head and focused on playing with her fingers.

Professor Wang had no other way, he can only turned to ask Jennie, "What happened before you came?"

"Nothing, it's just... Lisa looked like she's not happy coming here." Jennie explained.

"Don't like coming here? It shouldn't be, she had come here for more than ten years now, how come she suddenly like this?" Professor Wang didn't hide from Lisa when he said this, perhaps it can be said that he said it to Lisa deliberately while secretly observing Lisa's reaction.

But Lisa still didn't respond, she kept on playing with her fingers and occasionally turned her head to look at the clock on the wall.

Is she anxious to leave?

Professor Wang found it interesting and he continued to try to establish communication with Lisa, "Do you guys still have something to do after this?"

Lisa responded this time, she glanced at Professor Wang, but still not saying anything. However, Professor Wang understood this one glance of his, it was showing resistance and impatience.

Is she going against me?

Professor Wang wondered, although Lisa didn't like talking as usual, but she had never shown such a big conflict towards him like this. If Professor Wang talk about a topic that interested Lisa during the treatment, Lisa would still sometimes chat with him with her own initiative. However, just now, his topic clearly aroused Lisa's interest, but Lisa insisted on ignoring him.