41. Irresistible Itch

In a blink of an eye it was the weekend.

The two were going to see the house. When they left the house, Uncle Jung hurriedly packed two umbrellas for them, saying that today’s weather forecast had rain, and placed them in the car as spares to be used so they can avoid being caught in the rain.

Jennie thanked him, took the umbrellas and drove away with Lisa.

Half an hour later, the two arrived at the parking lot outside the workplace. Jennie found Rosie’s car parked there. Knowing that Rosie had arrived, she took Lisa straight to the studio.

”Lisa, look, that’s where I work.” When approaching, Jennie pointed to the direction of the studio and introduced it to Lisa.

Lisa serious looked at the studio’s door where Jennie pointed at, then replied: “I remember.”

”Let’s go in, Rosie has been waiting for us.” Jennie held Lisa’s hand, quickly walked a few steps, stepped up to the door and pushed it, and shouted loudly inside, “Rosie, we’re here.”

”I’m in the materials room.” Rosie’s voice came from inside.

”Let’s go inside.” Jennie led Lisa to the material room, which wasn’t big. As soon as they entered, they saw Rosie, who was sorting leather.

”Rosie, the materials and tools for customized leather shoes were delivered? When did they arrive?” Jennie looked at the material room, which was more substantial than the previous two days, and was surprised. In addition to selling shoes online, their studio also included customization of high-end leather shoes, but the tools and materials for customization weren’t fully prepared.

”It was delivered yesterday afternoon.” Rosie replied.

“Then why didn’t you ask me to come and organize them together.” Preparing the studio for opening, most of the work was done by Rosie alone. She didn’t do much except drew a few designs and felt embarrassed for a long time.

“Didn’t you go back to see your uncle and aunt yesterday? Anyway, I’m also idle, so I won’t hinder the couple from going home to visit their relatives.” Rosie placed the last piece of leather in place, turned around with a smile and saw Lisa standing at the door at a glance.

”It’s a hundred times better to see than to hear ah.” Rosie sighed suddenly.

”What?”

”A real person is more handsome than a photo.” Rosie quietly winked towards her friend.

Jennie returned a proud look, then waved to the door for Lisa to come over. She smiled and introduced the two to each other: “Lisa, this is my good friend and partner Rosie. Rosie, this is Lisa, my husband.”

”Hello, Jennie’s husband.” Rosie understood Lisa’s situation and knew she wasn’t good connecting with people, so she actively reached out to express her friendliness.

Jennie’s husband?

Lisa’s eyes brightened: “Hello.” Lisa raised her hand and touched Rosie’s hand, then quickly put it down.

Lisa’s handshake was very short, instead it can be said it was a touch, but her action still surprised Jennie: “Rosie, this is the first time I saw Lisa shaking hands with others, it seems she likes you very much.”

”Really?”

”Really, last time we went to the cherry orchard, Irene’s hand was raised for several minutes, and Lisa ignored her.” Jennie explained.

”It seems that I’m more charming than Irene ah.” Rosie jokingly asked Lisa, “Right?”

Unfortunately, Lisa didn’t answer her this time, just kept a light smile and stood quietly at the side.