17. Headphones

It was already lunch time when they exited the nursing home. Jennie didn't eat much for breakfast and was already hungry. She looked at the navigation and found a shopping mall nearby to pick up lunch before heading home to pack.

"Lisa, what do you want to eat?" Jennie parked the car and asked Lisa while searching for restaurants at this mall with her mobile phone.

"I'm not hungry," Lisa replied.
"If you're not hungry, you still have to eat. Eating on time won't hurt your stomach." Jennie said casually.
"Oh." Lisa froze and nodded.
"What do you want to eat?" Jennie looked at the dazzling amount of restaurants on her mobile phone, unable to make a decision at the moment. She always felt that they were almost the same and that there were no delicious dishes.
"When should I eat?" Lisa asked suddenly.
"What?"
"Eat on time, when should I eat so it's considered on time?" Lisa asked.

"..." Jennie didn't understand how the topic became like this, but after thinking about it, she suddenly responded, "When do you... usually eat?"
"Eat when I'm hungry." Lisa replied.
"And when are you hungry?" Jennie asked.
"..." Lisa seriously recalled and finally discovered that she didn't pay attention to the times when she became hungry, so she shook her head honestly, "I don't pay attention to when."

Jennie was stunned, then suddenly uncomfortable emotions emerged from the bottom of her heart. After a long time, she asked, "What time is it now?"

Lisa took out her mobile phone and glanced at it, "12:31."

"Okay. Then, at this time every day, you must remember to have lunch. If you get delayed, you can't wait more than an hour before or after, you must eat."
Lisa understood for a moment, then nodded to indicate that she understood.
"For breakfast, you have to eat before eight."
"Before eight, what time?" Lisa needs a specific time.
"..." Jennie had to adjust her words. "Between seven to eight, you must have breakfast."
Lisa nodded again.
"For dinner, between 6:30 and 7:30PM. Eat at these three times and eat a lot, just remember to eat on time, okay?" Jennie urged.
"Will remember." Lisa nodded seriously.
"Remember to do it."
"En." Lisa nodded. "It's time for lunch, let's go eat."

Are you reminding me?
Jennie couldn't help but smile, turned off her phone, and stopped picking a restaurant: "Let's go, we'll eat whatever restaurant we see first."

They went upstairs and located the restaurant closest to the elevator entrance and had a simple lunch.

Coming out of the building, Jennie planned to go to the service desk with the receipt for a free parking voucher. When she arrived at the service desk, she was suddenly attracted by the ad beside her.
There was an advertisement sign for headphones. It was an internationally famous brand that Jennie heard about and could be regarded as high-end compared to other headphones. In college, Rosie bought one and Jennie has used it several times and the sound quality was really good. But what attracted Jennie's attention wasn't the sound quality of the headphones, but another function of the headphones.

"Enjoy music with no noise."
"Noise reduction 90%."

Noise cancellation? Since then, the situation from the previous light appeared again. Could Lisa use the headphones to shield the noise? Jennie's mind raced. After getting the parking voucher, she took Lisa to the headphone counter on the second floor.

"Hello, what kind of headphones do you need?" Because it was high-end headphones, there weren't many customers in the store. As soon as Jennie walked in, there were sale associates that surrounded her.
"I want a pair of headphones with noise reduction." Jennie said.
"This way please." The associate led them to the counter where the noise reduction headphones were and explained, "These headphones have very good noise reduction. This Midnight Phantom is the most cost-effective noise reduction headphone. With the latest noise reduction technology, the noise is perfectly isolated while the sound quality is very good. You can try them on."