46. I'll Pick You Up From Work

Mina hurriedly ran downstairs from the security department and saw Jisoo looking back and forth at the building's gate. she didn't dare to catch a breath, as she couldn't wait to report, "General Manager, Second young master went out the building at 2:51."

"Has she called a car?" Jisoo questioned closely.

"She hasn't. Second young master ran toward that side." Mina pointed to the right side of the road, "After entering the third south road, our monitor and control system can't locate her anymore."

"Lisa doesn't bring her phone nor money." Jisoo was agitated as she punched the car in front of her, "What the heck those people in the security section are doing?! They can't even look after one person!"

"General Manager, please don't be anxious, Second young master must be searching for Second young mistress." Mina  tried to console, but her heart knew, this matter can't be blamed on the security department. In the few the years Second young master spent in the company, her working time was always set like a machine, furthermore, all the people inside were still working as usual, and without such unexpected accident like this, there's no way the security would keep on watching the monitoring system continuously without rest.

"We need around half an hour to go from here to Jennie's studio by car, how can Lisa go there by walking?"

"General Manager, Second young master is clever, there won't be anything happening to her."

"Besides her math skill being better, she's an idiot in other aspects! she can't even speak with other people, and you still dare say to me that she won't get into any trouble?!"

"General Manager, Second young master's memory is really good, she might have remembered which road to take to go to Second young mistress's place. We should drive the car following the roadside to search, we can surely find her this way."Mina suggested.

Jisoo gradually calmed down, she looked at her watch and arranged, "It's 3.16 right now, Lisa had left from 25 minutes ago, you, have the security guards and drivers, all drive cars, ride motorcycles, trail the road to Jennie's place and look for her immediately."

"Yes, I'll have everything arranged." Mina turned and ran quickly to deal with the matter.

Jisoo pulled open the car's door, starting the car with her one hand while calling Jennie with her other hand.

"Hello?" The phone was connected soon.

"Jennie." While driving the car, her eyes didn't stop scanning the road's two sidewalks. Although she clearly knew that Lisa had already left for almost half an hour so that there's no way she would be near the company's building, but she still didn't dare to let slip anyone's shadow from her view.

"Oppa?" Jennie's voice was a little shocked.

"Did Lisa call you?"

"No, isn't Lisa working right now?"

"She went out to find you, saying that she wants to pick you up from work." Jisoo's gaze became dim, even Jennie doesn't know about this?

"She wants to pick me up from work? I'll call her immediately!"

"Don't call. she didn't bring her phone."

"What?!" Along with Jennie's shocked shout, there was also the sound of some kind of heavy object falling to the ground. After a long silence on the phone, Jennie asked again with a shaken voice, "Oppa, you're calling me, does it mean that you haven't found Lisa yet?"

"...she not only didn't bring her phone, but she also didn't take the car that I prepared for her, she walked out alone." Jisoo decided not to conceal anything.