48. I've Already Liked Her From A Long Time Ago

The 'surprise' made by Lisa to her wife also caused a considerable upheaval for M Group. The one who blamed himself the most for giving this foolish idea in order to get 2 more weeks of debugging time was none other than Eun Woo.

Early the next morning, Eun Woo offered a humble apology in front of Jisoo's office.

"General Manager, it's all my fault, it was I who gave the idea to Second young master to pick Second young mistress from work." Eun Woo didn't find any excuses and just owned up to his mistake straightly.

Dahyun from the front desk also blamed herself, "There's still me, if I didn't leave the front desk at that time, I'd have seen Second young master going out, and I could then contact the driver to pick Second young master up." One of Dahyun's tasks was to inform the security guard and the driver Lisa wanted to leave the company, to ensure that she can get on the company's car smoothly. But, unluckily, Lisa left right at that time she went out for a while to get a glass of juice.

To guarantee Lisa's safety inside the company, Jisoo had set up several checkpoints, but eventually, a small incident can still emerge. The R&D department's people thought that the front desk would see Lisa when she went out, yet by chance, Dahyun left her post at this time. As the driver didn't receive a notice, she only kept awaiting orders inside the office.

A chain of coincidences created yesterday's matter, but to boil it down, they didn't violate an extremely big blunder, and one can't just not give their employee a bit of time to boil some coffee or get some juice after all.

"Forget it, just don't make this kind of mistake again in the future." Jisoo also didn't plan to look into it too much.

"Thank you, General Manager, we assure you that this matter won't happen again." The two people really didn't expect that General Manager would just easily pardon them, their expression were saying how it was really unbelievable.

"Leave then." Jisoo opened the documents beside her hand, preparing to do her work.

"Yes." The two turned around to leave, but Eun Woo was suddenly called out by Jisoo.

"Eun Woo, you stay."

"General Manager." Eun Woo was trembling with trepidation as he walked back, sure enough, he, as the main culprit, won't be let off so easily right?

"The planning department said that you want to postpone 2 weeks to release the game?"

"N-no need, I'll just go and take overtime, no need to sleep, I'll finish all the test run by the scheduled time." Where would Eun Woo brave enough to mention postponing? It was precisely because of this matter that he almost lose Second young master.

"Not sleeping, it's easy to have a sudden death like that, although our M Group doesn't lack money, but we still don't want to pay for the funeral expenses of the employees." Jisoo gave Eun Woo a cold look.

Eun Woo only felt that her back was suddenly chilly, he didn't dare take a breath while standing unmoving.

"Is two weeks enough?"

"Ah?" Eun Woo blanked, and when his brain finally connected to what Jisoo said, a happy expression almost broke out of control, "Enough, it's enough, it's enough."

"Then I'll give you one week more, let the people under you go back and tidy up, I was almost stunk to death when I went to your office yesterday." Jisoo looked disgusted.

"Still... still give one more week?" The pie that fell from the sky made Eun Woo stupid there and then. What does it mean? This is not only agreeing to postpone the release, but also give their R&D department a week more?