72. Do You Have Abdominal Muscles?

The next morning, they got up and went back next door to explain to their parents why they suddenly ran next-door last night. After having breakfast, they left in a hurry. They had to rush home to change their clothes, then go to the Manoban family's home.

Unlike her parents, who were busy with make-up classes for students every weekend and often had no time for them, the Manoban parents will put off all kinds of entertainment at home every weekend to spend time with them. Jisoo will attend on time, as long as she isn't on a business trip, and Uncle Jung, the housekeeper, will make a large table full of delicious dishes. So, every time she goes to the Manoban's home, Jennie attaches great importance to them, not to mention her cousin's affairs this time as Jisoo helped them so much. Not only did this person help, but her husband also beat her up.

"When we arrive at your parent's house in a moment, remember to apologize to Jisoo Oppa." On the way, Jennie told Lisa in advance.

Lisa glanced at her wife and didn't speak, but she didn't understand. Obviously, she didn't agree with her wife's reason for apologizing.

"Oppa really didn't want you to divorce me, she just hypothesized."

"Can't hypothesize." Lisa retorted.

"But no matter what, you can't do that. It's wrong to hit people." Jennie looked at her husband's thin body and said conscientiously, "And, Oppa deliberately allowed you to hit her, otherwise, how can you beat her up after so many years of her workout?"

"..." Lisa also knows that exercise wasn't her strong point and could only remind her weakly, "I also run."

"But you don't have eight abdominal muscles."

Abdominal muscles? This was the second time Jennie mentioned her abdominal muscles in front of her. Lisa raised her hand and touched her stomach.

"Do you like abdominal muscles?" Lisa asked.

"It's okay, I heard that it feels good." Jennie doesn't know whether she likes abdominal muscles or not. But Rosie always says that abdominal muscles feel good in front of her, especially when going to bed, touching... No, brain stop. Stop it, where do you want to go. But... if Lisa also has abdominal muscles, she wouldn't mind trying out that same feeling Rosie mentioned.

After turning the car onto the mountain road and driving for ten minutes, they could see the Manoban family's villa. Jennie couldn't help but urge again: "Lisa, since we got married, Jisoo Oppa has helped us a lot."

"I know." Lisa nodded sullenly. Jisoo was kind to her. How could she not know? Otherwise she wouldn't have remembered that Jisoo likes watches and especially went to buy one for her, "I wasn't in control of my emotions that day."

"I know you didn't mean it and Oppa will understand. When you go apologize in a while, I'll go with you."

After spending such a long time with Lisa, Jennie gradually found that, although Lisa sometimes lost control of her emotions, the reasons of her loss of emotional control were basically related to several close people around her. she was more silent towards outsiders. Professor Wang once told her that most of the time a person with autism likes being self-confined, so they only had to express their emotions to those close to them.

Although this was a bit unfair to the people around you, it's probably the greatness of your family. The Manoban family is very good towards Lisa, it has been extremely clear to Jennie in these past 6 months and she's grateful to them.

"I'll go by myself." Lisa seemed to have figured it out.

"OK." So long as she agrees.