𝙤𝙣𝙚 › cuddles

Wanda was laying on your shared bed as usual binge watching netflix

Wanda was laying on your shared bed as usual binge watching netflix. She had just started to get interested in the series stranger things recently.

She looked over at the clock, it read [10:23pm] she yawned before clicking onto another episode.

Soon after, you walked in, you had just taken a quick shower. You smiled at the sight Infront of you. Slowly, you walked over to your dresser and grabbed your night clothes, quickly putting them on.

Trying not to wake Wanda, you tip toed across the floor, steadily grabbing the remote and turning of the tv.

You then walked over to the bed and grabbed the covers, putting them over you and Wanda.

Wanda's eyes slowly started to open and her green eyes looked into your e/c ones. She smiled softly at you and moved herself closer to you.

"Hello love." she whispered to you. "Hey Wands, are you tired of stranger things yet?"  you asked her while she was slowly drifting off to sleep again.

"No..." she mumbled closing her eyes. You chuckled at her. "Cuddle?" you asked her and she immediately wrapped her arms around you, bringing you closer.

"Yes please." and with that you gave her a quick peck on the lips before falling asleep with Wanda laying on your chest.

<3