𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 › cheating ⇢ 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯g

You didn't think this would ever happen,especially to you

You couldn't think properly when you found out that Wanda had cheated on you,it hit you like a bus.

How could she do that to you?you thought she loved you and only you but you were completely wrong.

You just wanted to enjoy your day until Steve had to tell you himself.

She could've at least had the decency to break up with you before she was gonna go off and make out with some random person.

"Y/N I-"she started.

"No!I don't wanna hear it."you murmured and Wanda gave you a guilty expression.

Tears started to well up in your eyes as you thought about it.

"How could you?You promised.."you trembled.

"I didn't mean to..I'm so sorry for hurting you."she mumbled and played with the rings on her fingers.

"That doesn't change the fact you cheated on me."you shout whispered at her.

She nodded,while trying her best not to cry.

"I don't know how it happened."wanda sighed.

"I thought you loved me!"you shouted and tears started to fall down your face.

"I do love you Y/N!More than anything.."she whispered.

"Then why?!Why make out with a random guy at a party?"You asked her and she just shaked her head not having an excuse.

"And it's the fact steve had to tell me and you couldn't have said it to my face!"you shouted angrily.

"I know,I was drunk and stupid,I don't know why I didn't stop myself..if nat didn't break us apart it would have gotten worse..."wanda said.

"You would've slept with him.."you mumbled and tried to wipe your tears.

"Yeah..god I feel so awful,I shouldn't have gone to that bloody party in the first place.."wanda said frustrated and stood up and just stared at you having nothing to say for herself.

"You should feel awful..god I don't know what to do at this point..."you said laying down and resting your head against the wall.

"I don't wanna l-loose you Y/N.."wanda stuttered not letting the thought get too her.

"Neither do I,I love you so much but i didn't imagine this would ever happen."you spoke.

"I don't want you to forgive me,I don't deserve it but I don't want to break up,can we put it behind us..please?"she begged.

"It will take me a while to get over it,I just want you to be honest with me from now on alright?"you said calming down a bit.

Wanda nodded and sat down next to you.

"Come here."she whispered and you leaned down and rested your head on her chest so you two were cuddling.

Wanda ran her hand through your hair and kissed your head trying to comfort you.

"I'm so lucky to have you babe."she spoke softly to you and you fell asleep in her arms.
<3