SIXTY THREE | Sensitive

One thing about me was that I was extremely sensitive,I would cry over the smallest things

sensitive,I would cry over the smallest things.It was one thing Wanda didn't like about me,she could deal with it most of the time.

I lay on the couch,listening to Wanda talking on the phone.She had been talking to Natasha for what felt like hours now.Her back was turned,occasionally hearing her muffled giggles.

Wanda hadn't said a word to me,she had been ignoring me all day.I didn't know what I did wrong,but I haven't done anything anyways.I couldn't help overthink,even if it was a small deal.

Finally having the courage to speak up,I raise my voice."Wanda?"i call out,she didn't reply."Wanda."I say a bit louder this time.Still no response.

I stand up and walk over to her,putting my hand on her shoulder gently,feeling her shoulders tense up from my touch."can we do something?Like maybe watch a movie or just talk."I ask whilst she brushed my hand off her shoulder.

The feeling of confusion washed over me,Wanda had never blown me off like that.And she definitely never ignored me still there was always a first time for everything.
"Have i done something?"I question as she looks up and gives me a cold look.

Wanda smiles at the sound of Natasha's voice.I felt a lump in my throat,not knowing what to do.I hated this,I hate her blocking me out."Wanda?"I repeat,whispering this time.

This seemed to trigger a nerve because she ended the call with Nat and stood up,causing me to take a few steps back."what the hell do you want y/n!"she shouted.

My blood ran cold..she never shouted at me."i-im sorry if-"I began but cut myself off.Why was she acting like this?"your so annoying y/n!Why can't I have one second without you whining and complaining at me!"She yells,a glimpse of red sparkling in her eyes.

I didn't say anything,Wanda's face didn't change.It kept the same disgusted look,glaring into my soul.I felt like a complete idiot.Tears pricked my eyes,taking in a deep breath I silently nod."okay."i whisper,turning around to head for the bathroom.

Hearing Wanda muffle something behind me.I open the bathroom door and slam it shut.Sliding down against the door,bringing my knees to my chest and my head resting in my hands.

I started to bawl my eyes out,letting everything she said sink in.Trying to stifle my cries,I wipe my tears away with the back of my hand.Standing up from the cold,tiled floor.

Starting at myself in the mirror,my mascara that was on was now rolled down my cheeks.My eyes were red and puffy,my lips quivered.That's when I heard a loud knock at the door."y/n?y/n are you in there!"I heard a voice shout,it sounded like vision.

I stayed silent,thinking it was the better option.That's when I realised vision could go through walls.From the corner of my eye,I watch as vision had no problem entering through the door."vision what do you want?"I ask,rubbing my eyes.

"Wanda would like to speak to you."he smiles,I frown from just hearing her name."well I don't want to speak to her."i scoff,crossing my arms against my chest stubbornly."please she demands to speak with you."he repeats,I knew vision wasn't going to leave until I said yes.

"Fine."i murmur,walking past him and opening the door.My eyes were still red but I couldn't care at this point.Seeing Wanda on the couch,she actually looked guilty.When she notices me enter the room,she immediately stands up."hey."

I simply nod."what do you want."Wanda looks down at her hands,playing with the end of her sleeves."I'm really sorry for shouting at you,I didn't mean the things I said.I am a idiot sometimes,I love you babe."she confesses,I try to hold in a smile but end up failing.

Wanda smiles back as she steps forward,her hands crawling to my waist."I'm serious,I really really love you and your not annoying,your the most beautifulest girl I have ever laid my eyes on."she whispers,kissing my forehead."I love you too shortie."I tease."hey!"
<3