FIFTY | Awkward

You were never ever really talkative with the avengers,especially with Wanda Maximoff

You only ever really joined because Tony found out about your powers,and decided you would be a great fit.

Today you had found out their was a new mission,it was an undercover one so everyone was finding out who would be taking part.

Everyone got called in and you awkwardly stood and had your back against the wall,Tony slowly walking into the room.

"What is this about?"Steve asks and he sighs,"their has been some issues in New York,I'm not sure what it is but it seems that I can't handle it alone,we need some people undercover,and people being backups."

"So whose going to be undercover?"nat asks,"I've thought about it hard,I have decided that Wanda,nat and y/n would be a good fit."he explains.

Your eyes immediately widen as you hear your name being called,everyone turns to shift their heads at you for a moment before paying attention to tony.

"So what's the mission?"wanda mutters,occasionally sending you small glances.

"Well,I have found out that the people we need to bring in are staying at a hotel,don't worry,I have already booked rooms,"he gives you a small smile.

"When do we start?"nat asks,"tomorrow morning,you will have to drive,"he explains.

[time skip]

You groaned as you heard your alarm go off,you slowly opened your eyes as you slammed your hand down on the alarm,stopping it.

The clock read 5:30am.you lifted yourself up as you remembered the mission you had.you quickly went to have a shower and got dressed,brushing your hair and teeth.

You opened your door as you slowly walked downstairs,getting some breakfast before making your way over to the avengers compound.

"Y/n!about time!"tony says sarcastically,"where the hell were you?"he asks,crap.you must have lost track of time."Sorry sir,it won't happen again."you mumble."have did I say before?call me Tony,"he flashes you a smile as you give him a shy one.

From the corner of your eye,you see Wanda walking towards the two of you,followed by nat.

"Have you guys got everything?"tony asks,as you all nod.

You all walk outside as you spot the car,"whose driving?"Nat asks and they both turn their heads in your direction.

"You can drive."Wanda gives you a small smile as you feel the redness come to your cheeks.

You shyly look away,"okay sure."you say,nearly a whisper as you get into the drivers seat.

Wanda sits down in the passenger seat next to you,nat in the back.

"So what's this hotel called?"you ask,Wanda looks at nat as she shrugs.

"I'll tell you when we see it."she says casually,you glance at her for a second before turning your eyes back to the road.

You could see Wanda was looking at you,making your face go red,god.why did she have to be so attractive?you thought.you could see Wanda grin as you looked at her,making you raise an eyebrow.

She looked away as she turned her head to talk to Natasha."is that the hotel?"nat asks Wanda as you look up."yeah,that's the one."

You park the car and get out.Wanda and nat got out after you as you all walk into the hotel.

"Hi."nat smiles,catching the mans attention.

"We have a room booked,it's number 20 and 21."she looks at you,she then got a card and you were all now looking for room 20 and 21.

"Found it,"you mutter as nat hands you the card.

You swipe the card and then open the door,you were stunned at the look of the room,it was way better than you had expected.but there was one problem,there was only one bed.

You quickly walk out and follow Nat into room 21,there was also one bed.

Once nat realised this,she smiles,"I'm taking room 21,Wanda and you can take room 20."she then shuts the door as you both walk into the room.

Wanda looks at you as you sigh."so whose sleeping on the floor?"you ask,hoping she would just make this easy and not awkward.

"No ones sleeping on the floor,we're both girls,what's the problem?"she asks.

Your face starts to heat up."n-nothing."you stutter.

Were you really going to share a bed with the actual Wanda Maximoff?

You hadn't noticed the smirk on Wanda's face,"what?"you ask.

"Nothing,your just cute when your shy,that's all."you were not expecting that.did Wanda just call you cute?!you thought as you heard her chuckle.

[time skip]

It was now dark out,meaning you had no choice but to go to bed soon.

Wanda came out of the bathroom in her night wear,and you couldn't lie,she looked hot.but you knew that avengers couldn't date other avengers.

She slipped into bed as you were sat down on a chair,reading a book."you coming to bed?"you heard her voice,you slowly looked up to meet her gaze.

"Soon."was all you could say.you turned your attention back to your book,trying to avoid having to sleep with her.

You hoped that you could just fall asleep on the chair,but it was beyond uncomfortable and you couldn't imagine how soft and relaxing the bed would be.

"Come on y/n,you've been reading that book for ages now."she whines,you let out a chuckle as you shut your book.

Putting it to the side,you look at her before going into the bathroom.

Why was this so hard for you to do?it was only her.you sigh before pretending to flush the toilet.you wash your hands and open the door.

You walk over to the bed and slowly pull the covers over your body,suddenly,you couldn't control your breathing.

Not when you were in this situation.

"Relax."she whispers and you turn your head to look at her.

"I am relaxed."you reply.

You face away from her and lay your head down on the pillow,closing your eyes.

how did you get yourself in this situation.you felt arms wrap around your waist as you slowly opened your eyes,hold on.was Wanda cuddling you?!You thought.

You felt her breath against your neck,this couldn't possibly be happening.right?then you heard her voice.

"I need to tell you something."she whispers and you sigh."what is it?"

"I can read minds."
<3