FIFTY FOUR | Tired

You sigh as the city of New York was nearly pitch black

You deliberately stepped in the puddles on the sidewalk as you felt the raindrops fall on your face as you could tell your hair was probably drenched from the weather.

The streets were empty as you felt yourself crumble inside,this wasent the only day that you had felt like this.

From waking up at 1pm,staying in bed the whole day.You were not only avoiding people but Wanda too.

You knew that it would hurt her,but you felt vulnerable when she saw you like this.

As she was a powerful woman,being the strong and perfect girlfriend was all you could think about.

Knowing you could never live up too it.

You were a disappointment.

I feel a tear fall down my cheek,quickly pulling my hand up to wipe it away.

I watched as I could see my breath from how cold it was.

Your mind lingered to Wanda as you wondered were she was,was she mad?

Maybe she didn't even notice.

You thought about how many people you had let down,from your past missions and old friends.

People died because of you.

Your mascara was rolled down your cheeks from the rain.

You probably looked like such a mess right now.

While I think about it,I hear heavy footsteps behind me.

I sigh and roll my eyes as I wipe the new tears away.

I feel my breath hitch as I feel a cold hand hit my shoulder,stopping me in my tracks.

I go to hit them but my hand gets stopped by the strangers and I get backed up into a alleyway.

Getting banged against the wall,i start to fight the person.

"Y/n!Stop it's me!"You hear the voice shout,as your eyes slowly adjust to the darkness.You realise it's your girlfriend Wanda.

"Wanda?Dont scare me like that!"i say as I storm out of the alleyway.

She quickly grabs my arm,"why do you keep ignoring me?"she asks anxiously.

"I'm not."I protest while I pull my hand away.

"I haven't seen you in days,are you okay?"she questions,noticing my face.

"Yeah,why wouldn't I be?"I try to keep calm and not let myself corrupt in front of her,I just want to be alone.

"You look like you've been crying."she answered,her eyes filled with worry.

"I'm fine-"

"-don't lie to me!I know when your upset,why can't you just tell me?I care about you."she adds.

"Why do you care though."I say just more to myself.

"What do you mean why do I care?"She asks as I chuckle sadly.

"There are so many other girls out there,what makes me so special?"you wondered.

Wanda sighs and looks down at her shoes,"y/n you are special to me.I love you so much and I always have.I knew I wouldn't stop loving you since the moment I layed my eyes on you."

I let out a breath that I didn't know I had been holding in."I don't want you seeing me like this."you whisper as you turn your head.

Wanda turns your head to look at her,"what's making you feel like this?Who do I need to beat up?"She scoffs making you laugh softly.

"No one."i mumble.

Wanda doesn't stop holding eye contact as she raises an eyebrow."Y/n come on."

"I'm just..tired."you reply.

"Love,I don't think of you any less of a person when your like this."she smiles but your expression doesn't change.

"I don't believe you."you mutter,making Wanda scoff.

"Why don't you believe me?"she proposed.

You shrug as you roll your tongue to the side of your mouth,"your too good to be true."

Wanda grins as she looks up at the night sky,that's when you finally notice her features.

She looked so beautiful,with her scarlet hair being covered by her hood.As the raindrops dropped down onto her face,her green eyes still sparkling,even in the dark.

"Then let me show you."she beams,her lips brushing against mine softly,I feel her hot breath against my skin.

She cups my face in the process as the kiss slowly starts to turn passionate.

She bites down on my lower lip before sucking on it.Letting a moan escape my mouth,I quickly pull away after hearing the noise coming from my mouth.

I feel the embarrassment go to my cheeks,I'm sure my face turned red.

Wanda laughed softly at your face as she kissed your cheek,"whenever you feel like this again,just come to me.I can make you feel better princess."

You notice your cheeks heating up from the nickname she just gave you.

She pulls you into a hug as you take in her scent,almost drowning in it.

"Thank you."you muffled against her neck.

She tightens her grip in a protective way as she kisses your head from how tall she was compared to you.

"Don't say that,I'm just happy you told me before things lead to another."she sighs as she stops hugging you but her hands were still around your waist.

She pulls you into another kiss,holding out her hand for you to take.

You take your hand in hers and for the the first time in a while,you smile.

You bite down on your lower lip as you wrap your arm around Wanda's waist.

"I love you wands."you beam as she smiled brightly from the look on your face.

"I love you more,do you wanna cuddle when we get back?"she questions as you raise an eyebrow.

"Is that even a question?"you giggle.
<3